4.3
  • Charles Nixon

In my search I had to choose between a Manassas dealer and Jones Subaru. It was the conversation with Jim Smith that relieved my stress from 3 days of shopping. The dealership is top-notch, a little work can be done in the service department, looking over some small mechanical problems, but that did not change my appreciation of the overall very good customer care. Jim said he would look out for me and he has. It's an hour drive from my home but I am sure it was the right place for me to purchase my used Subaru.

Hi Charles. Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience in our sales department with Jim. We will pass your kind words on to him. We appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to taking great care of you for many years to come!

• Loyal Jones Customer; disappointing service visit

I love my Impreza! John Burns made our family's 4th vehicle purchase from Jones easy and enjoyable. But getting an oil change this time was not . Initially, I was surprised and pleased to get an appointment the same day I called. I was offered 2:00, 2:30, 3:00, 3:30 etc. I chose 2:00 and arrived on time. I waited in the service bay area 10 minutes for an "advisor." Neither my advisor Warren nor the employee who first took down my mileage and VIN were welcoming or friendly. Warren tried to sell me a $100+ vehicle check up and implied it was required to maintain my warranty, but when I questioned this he admitted it was recommended not required. I declined this and requested only an oil change and tire rotation. After waiting 2 hours I asked how much longer and was told it would be 30 minutes more. After 3 hours I found John in the showroom and told him how upset I was it was taking so long. John spoke to the service dept and I finally got my car back @5:21. John explained there were scheduling issues in service dept and there was no charge but that was small consolation after such poor communication and waiting almost 3 and 1/2 hours. Jones for a lifetime shouldn't mean waiting a lifetime for an oil change.

Hi Sherrie. Thank you for your feedback, it is extremely valuable to us. We value your loyalty to Jones, and as our customer it is our goal to ensure your satisfaction in all of our services. We apologize for your negative experience in our service department. If you could kindly take a moment to share your feedback with us via email to krestivo@jonesjunction.com, we would greatly appreciate it. This will allow the owners to work directly with you to make this situation right. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to turning things around.

• I love this Dealership! Jones Subaru is AWESOME!

From the very beginning of my Buying experience to the regular Service, this dealership and its people are terrific! My Sales Guy Adam T was incredible! Knowledgeable, sincere and I really trust him! The Service Dept with Jones for a Lifetime is a great benefit Even if they are crazy busy on a Sat morning, you are taken care of, treated with patience and respect. So glad I made the switch to this dealership and to Subaru! LOVE my CrossTrex!!!

• 2014 Subaru Outback Driver

Decent dealership. They help you out and they are not about the aggressive sales approach. Having tires replaced today!

• VW driver

I purchased my vehicle from this dealership and had a great experience. Currently having my cars serviced for tire repair and an oil change. Excellent. They will work with you and make you feel like family.

• Very nice facility & helpful staff

Always get my vehicle services at Jones. I appreciate the shuttle service and free manicures.

• Used car

The sales person was great and friendly but I hard few issues with the cat few days after I bought it and it at the shop with the dealer to fix

• crosstrek hybrid!

I recently purchased a 2014 crosstrek hybrid. I had been car shopping for months prior to buying and had many questions and reservations about buying new, especially a first year hybrid. DJ Sidebottom was so patient and answered every question that I had. He spent hours with me test driving multiple cars, answering millions of questions, and talking through options. Since I had looked a few months before buying, I was not looking forward to harassing phone calls from the car salesmen.. but DJ did not bother me at all. And when I was ready to buy, he let me take the hybrid out for an entire day to test during my rush hour commute. Everything during the buying process was fairly simple. Many people had told me not to go to Jones, but I've yet to have a problem with anyone there. So far, I have been extremely happy with my choice my vehicle and dealership.