4.4
  • Good people to work with

Found what I was looking for, the trade in went very well & Daniel was very helpful

• Really good experience!

We love to hear your stories! We appreciate you, and look forward to serving your needs in the future.

I really am thankful for coming in to Dave Morton Auto. I was greeted by Julio and told him some obstacles I have had before in getting a loan approved. Julio was very helpful and matched me with several options that would work for me. We decided on a car that was really nice, and him and the finance dept worked hard to get me approved. I got approved and now own a really nice vehicle. I defiantly recommend Dave Morton Auto.

• Best used cars in the valley.

It was a great experience shopping Dave Morton auto. So many choices, and a great team to buy from, I would recommend a visit to there dealership.

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!

• Awesome experience

Thank you for your patience, and we are glad you chose us for your auto needs. And we hope to see you again for your next purchase! Drive safe.

So we bought our car we bring it home to find out the ac hose is busted!!! We call the dealership they tell me to come in and get a quote once the quote was done they ordered the parts it will be there tomorrow! No hassle doing the services for free couldn't recommend a better place to get a car from!! Thank you so much Dave Morton auto sales!!

• Great

Bought a clean Acura from them and got a great deal. Was treated right with no run around. Honest dealership with great prices and clean cars

Thank you very much for choosing Dave Morton auto sales, we appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. We hope you enjoy your purchase!

• Not very good at following up with my requests.

Not good at following up on my requests for additional pictures and responding to my offer price

We are sorry to hear about this experience, We get very busy and your persistence is appreciated. We thank you for your Review and we use these to fix our problems. Thanks for the review!

• great service

Very helpful. Walked in came out with car i wanted 2 hours later. Fast and easy. Got set with very low monthly payments. Friendly customer service.

We thank you very much for choosing our dealership! We hope you enjoy you vehicle and we look forward to serving you in the future.

• Great experience at Dave Morton Auto

They listened to my needs and found the truck that was perfect for me in my price range. Great experience!!!!!!

Thanks for choosing us! We look forward to seeing you again! Enjoy the truck.

Thanks for choosing us! We look forward to seeing you again! Enjoy the truck.

• Outstanding Dealing

Thank You, And I am glad Akai could help you with your purchase!

I was treated in the most courteous and ethical manner. It was a little scary. I have never purchased a car sight unseen however, everything was fulfilled as represented. Ekai went out of his way to accommodate me through the process; emailing videos and assuring me that this was a good value. He even met my husband at the airport when he flew in to pick up the car.I am overwhelmingly pleased with the results. I love this car; it is everything it was represented to be.

Thank You, And I am glad Akai could help you with your purchase!

• not worth your time

I went in and told them what i could afford, the first car they showed me wouldn't even start and all the other ones where way over my budget, when we told then what we wanted for my car they said that we were way to high, and they wanted theirs for 2000 over what Kelly blue book had. Worst experience ever.

So sorry we could not accommodate you, sometimes an inexpensive vehicle is hard to find, and usually come with problems. We are a CUDL dealership and have to carry a higher standard automobile to qualify for Credit union financing. But we are working on that, Coming soon, we will have a budget lot with plenty of great inexpensive cars trucks and suv's.