4.2
  • Great

Bought a clean Acura from them and got a great deal. Was treated right with no run around. Honest dealership with great prices and clean cars

• Not very good at following up with my requests.

Not good at following up on my requests for additional pictures and responding to my offer price

• great service

Very helpful. Walked in came out with car i wanted 2 hours later. Fast and easy. Got set with very low monthly payments. Friendly customer service.

• Great experience at Dave Morton Auto

They listened to my needs and found the truck that was perfect for me in my price range. Great experience!!!!!!

• Outstanding Dealing

Thank You, And I am glad Akai could help you with your purchase!

I was treated in the most courteous and ethical manner. It was a little scary. I have never purchased a car sight unseen however, everything was fulfilled as represented. Ekai went out of his way to accommodate me through the process; emailing videos and assuring me that this was a good value. He even met my husband at the airport when he flew in to pick up the car.I am overwhelmingly pleased with the results. I love this car; it is everything it was represented to be.

Thank You, And I am glad Akai could help you with your purchase!

• not worth your time

I went in and told them what i could afford, the first car they showed me wouldn't even start and all the other ones where way over my budget, when we told then what we wanted for my car they said that we were way to high, and they wanted theirs for 2000 over what Kelly blue book had. Worst experience ever.

So sorry we could not accommodate you, sometimes an inexpensive vehicle is hard to find, and usually come with problems. We are a CUDL dealership and have to carry a higher standard automobile to qualify for Credit union financing. But we are working on that, Coming soon, we will have a budget lot with plenty of great inexpensive cars trucks and suv's.

• Went the extra mile

Thankyou so much for coming in and allowing us to earn your business!

This dealer went above and beyond to help my son finance the car of his choice at a reasonable rate that he could afford. The sales reps are friendly and approachable. Did not try to force us to purchase but help with the decision process. We would buy from them again.

Thankyou so much for coming in and allowing us to earn your business!