Average based on 3 reviews.
  • Steel City Motors is the way to go

The thing I appreciated most about Steel City Motors buying process was the upfront expectations & honesty. I was looking for a very specific F150 & was given good, better & best options which all three fit my requests. Once the buying decision was made my truck was driven & inspected by Steel City & delivered as promised. Steel City is also helping me sell my old car with a fair price & realistic expectations. My wife will be in the vehicle market soon & I will definitely be using Jeff & Steel City Motors again!

• Responsive and Accessible

It was a pleasure purchasing a car with Steel City Motorcars. I had a specific car in mind and they did a great job in expediting my request and were very flexible, committed and engaged. I will use them again.

• Great Customer Service

Had a great experience purchasing my vehicle. The staff was friendly and honest.