Palmen Kia of Kenosha

• Great service

Very attentive , informative. Efficient ..appreciate suggestion of making an appointment to have car serviced.. unlike Classic Kia where I was told “first come first serve” then to be told not able to service til next day. Had to finally come in and wait. most importantly it was for a “recall”

• Great ¿

I called on Monday and got in on Wednesday. The job was intensive, but I got my truck back on Thursday. Very speedy and the work was done well.

• Great Service

Everyone was very helpful & the service was terrific There was a shuttle service to take me to my residence while my car was being serviced.

• Great Salemsan - Mike Osterndorf

The salesman that helped me, Mike Osterndorf was phenomenal. He explained everything about the car, and it explained it so I understood it. I did not once feel anxious when sitting with him and telling him what I was looking for. I certainly did at other dealerships. Thank you, Mike!

• Great Service

The guy was really nice. Made sure everything I asked of was taken care of. All around pleasent guy. If you dont know something they will make sure they can assist you in every way possible. They take there time which is so valuable.

• Great service

very helpful and friendly. very quick service. Resonable price. I am definitely coming back to this kia. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Friendly, knowledgeable staff.

The sales staff was very friendly and answered all of my questions. I was surprised but very pleased that they let me take the car for an extended test drive. That really helped me make my decision to purchase.

• From a slightly disgruntled night shifter.

Fast service, but people that arrived after my appointment had started were finished first. I am a night shift worker and make my appointments after work so they are done for the day, and when I have to wait longer that others who got there after me, I get a little upset because I just worked a 14 hour shift.

• 1st free oil change

Good service employees very nice did not have to wait too long for service to be completed. Car wash was just ok nothing I would go out of my way to have again

• Salesmen

Every thing was ready for us when we arrived. Answered all of our questions. Showed all the bells and whistles.