Todd Wenzel Buick GMC of Davison

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 59 reviews

Call This Dealer

Having hard time-consuming Ad- 5,ooo from us
    January 20, 2018

Todd Wenzel offers a LEASE on GMC terrain and Acadia. 99 a month PLUS they will give 5,000 . They don't know anything. Can I use the 5,000 on pull ahe...ad LEASE?

got it in the next day
    July 19, 2016

My in ported in to Port Huron Michigan from Canada 1999 champagne color Buick Park Ave stop running. This place got it in the next day to tell me what... it needs to get it running so I can get it back to Houghton lake MI where I stay. Thanks !! P.S. Super happy Nick Ruffolo was up to take a cell phone call be for shell close and they gave me his card whit phone # on it seeing they are owned by same people so it would not get towed away for being parked on dealership side of shell where it would have been towed whit in 24 hrs so yeah man Thanks !!

Great Customer service , amazing people!
    July 31, 2015

Great customer service by a top notch team! Joe Miller has always taken care of us, constantly updating us and always checking on us after any repairs... have been done. We continue to drive a half an hour to get anything done on our cars at the dealership due to Joe Miller!

Great customer service
    July 19, 2015

Sean Misko was a pleasure to deal with- I would highly recommend this dealership

Wonderful service
    June 24, 2015

We purchased a new 2015 GMC Sierra and we had a great sales experience at Todd Wenzel of Davison. Meghan was a pleasure to deal with and she was extre...mely helpful in providing what was needed and followed up with any issues or questions we had. She took her time to work with us to get us exactly what we needed. We’ll definitely advise all our friends and family to look for your dealership and for Meghan on their next purchase..

Great customer service and great staff!!
    April 8, 2015

Once again Joe Miller went out of his way to research and find the best tires, the best deal and in my price range. He actually saved me alot of money... which allowed me to make the other necessary repairs to my Envoy. He was very thorough with explaining everything that was going to be done as far as repairs go and my options. It was very surprising when he called a day later to make sure all was good and informed me of a Gift card I had earned. Joe has always taken car of myself and my family and even though Matt Williams, my sales guy, has left for another dealership, I will still continue to bring my vehicles to Joe Miller. Thanks

Todd Wenzel Dealership experience
    October 27, 2014

I contacted your dealership through the internet and was impressed by the number of 2014 GMC Sierras you had in stock. I decided to stop in even thoug...h I live 40 miles away. I met Danny Ray without an appointment. He spent all day with my wife and I while we picked out a color and the options we wanted. He ran the paperwork in several ways to get us the best deal possible. Danny arranged for our trade in and for our insurance. Late in the day Danny got into the truck with us and went through all of the controls and infotainment selections. The truck was delivered to us that evening in top notch condition. I have purchased over 20 new vehicles in my life time and Danny Ray is by far the best sales person I have encountered. I will definitely recommend your dealership to anyone and I will tell people to contact Danny. Our trip to your dealership was an excellent experience and Mr. Ray is exactly what General Motors needs to promote it's products to the customer. He is knowledgeable about the vehicle, patient with the customer and shows a genuine desire to help.

Thank you for the kind words Gary. We appreciate you making the trip to do business with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Just What You Hope to Find in a Dealership
    September 17, 2014

Worked with Kevin W. in the purchase of a pre-owned GMC SUV. Kevin and manager, Ryan H. worked together to ensure my husband and I left the lot 100% s...atisfied. Great prices and awesome customer service; would definitely recommend and will definitely purchase future cars from Todd Wenzel in Davison.

Thank you for the kind words! We really appreciate that you chose to shop with Todd Wenzel. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Great Service
    September 4, 2014

The service department really went out of their way to follow up with me on a quote and move very quickly on completing the fixes. Thank you!!

Thank you for the kind words Shelley! We look forward to seeing you again!

Great service!
    September 3, 2014

Great service. Especially liked the fact that all of personal information was in your system and did not have to fill out a lot of paperwork!

Todd Wenzel Buick GMC of Davison