280 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Prestige Auto Mart 2 from DealerRater.com
  • Great customer service by Anthony and Bob !

Anthony Miranda and Bob Martin did a great job putting me into a 2013 Toyota Rav4!

• Fantastic

Service was fantastic,they did all possible to make sure I got approved. Felt like mattered would absolutely recommend Prestige!

• Awesome Guy!

Anthony Miranda was great at trying to find the ideal deal for me. He contacted me daily with updates on vehicles within my budget. Genuine and a great salesman!

• Great service

Place was clean,friendly and professional. I was able to drive off with the car of myt choice.

• Accommodating

It's important to have the opportunity to have adequate time to drive and check out a vehicle you are considering to purchase. Prestige was accommodating to this process.

• Great service

Emanuel was my rep he did a great job. Very welcoming person. He was a great help finding a car for me!

• Best service

amazing service,helpful, very caring and understanding.

amazing service,helpful, very caring and understanding.

• Great service

Excellent customer service he went above and beyond to make sure I received the right vehicle.

• Awesome

Great help. Emanuel was a able to find me the car that I like. He was very patient and knowledgeable. I will diffantly recommend my family to come see him.

• Great experience

Emanuel was very helpful and outgoing. He was able to make my service as wonderful and was able to answer my questions/concern on my purchase. I diffantly will recommend friends and family.