Skip to main content

Action Auto Sales and Finance Inc.

4.5
Visit Action Auto Sales and Finance Inc.
Sales hours: 10:00am to 7:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed
(801) 653-0313 (801) 653-0313

4.5

Yafeth was very nice and very easy to work with.

Yafeth was very nice and very easy to work with. He was very laid back and easy going which is rare when it comes to car salesman!

Thanks to action auto i got the car of dreams great

Thanks to action auto i got the car of dreams great people with great offers

Awesome used car dealership

I had a great experience purchasing my 2016 Subaru Legacy Limited from Action Auto in Orem. The staff was able to help me with all of my questions and needs.

1.0

Action Auto near BK?

Be very careful buying from this dealership. They are not paying their bills to their vendors and that means they may not be around long

1.0

Do not buy from them!

Dont buy from them!!! They do not hold true to their word or promises. I have had to start legal action against them. Will update review at a later date with more details.

Very Good Customer Experience and buying process.

Very good experience. Representative was very polite and kind. We enjoyed the experience buying our new used car. We felt satisfied with the overall process. The car fulfill our expectations, quality, features etc.

Very easy to work with no pressure. Rosi was awesome and the manager was a very kind hearted gentlemen. Thank you both and Happy Holidays

Very happy

Very happy with our decision to use Action Auto. Customer service was great. Car is in great condition and looked like all there cars were likewise taken care of.

Great dealership highly recommended

We just bought our second car at Lehi Action Auto dealership and couldn’t recommend this place more. We bought our Subaru Outback in 2022 and it was such a great experience that we came back to buy a second car, a Toyota 2020 Corolla. The financing team is helpful and good at communicating! We had a budget and wanted to make sure we didn’t go over that and they made sure we were around our budget. Both cars are in good condition and have no complaints. Thanks!

Amazing

They were awesome! the process was easy as well. I definitely recommend this dealership, its unlike any other. Thank you guys for making the car buying process so easy!