Don Miller Subaru West

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 17 reviews

Call This Dealer

December 19, 2017

I walked into showroom to pick up some brochures. This would be my 4th Subaru but a new one this time. Joe Nelson came out from his office with a big ...smile and a warm greeting. Even though he had an appointment w/ other customers in a few minutes, he took those few minutes to give me the brochures, briefly reviewed the vehicles I was interested in and made me feel welcome. A month later I purchased my new Forester and Joe patiently made sure to go over every aspect of the car, answering any questions I had. He even had me open the hood, pointing out parts and giving me tips. Highly recommend Joe Nelson at DM Subaru West.

December 18, 2017

Dennis did a great job helping me find a car to purchase. And certainly kept my budget and needs in mind throughout the process!

December 6, 2017

We came in on 12/4 already knowing what we wanted, as we walked in the door I had told the person that we were there to get a car. I told him we were ...not looking for a specific sales person turns out the guy who greeted us at he door was Joe Nelson. Joe was so nice, understanding and made sure we understood everything about the vehicle, the paperwork process, and how everything operated in our brand new 2018 Subaru Forester. Joe was great & worked wonderfully with our two tired/crying babies. Thanks Joe for our new car! -Shawn & Marrah

October 8, 2017

Very positive experience with everyone I came in contact with. Joe Nelson was wonderful to work with.

October 8, 2017

September 29, 2017

A great experience buying 2 new 2018 Subaru Outbacks. Joe Nelson was our salesman and did a great job! Thanks Joe

September 28, 2017

Recently moved to Dane county and was ready to purchase our 13th Subaru. First stop was at Don Miller West and was immediately greeted by Kyle Vyse. ... Straight forward honest presentation of the 2018 Forester. Great pricing, excellent car preparation and delivery. Our forth new Forester is in the garage. Kyle was a pleasure to work with, and a comfort to find after our move.

September 22, 2017

had an awesome time dealing with Joe Nelson. Would recommend him to anyone.My subaru legacy works great!

January 16, 2017

Enjoyed working with my salesman Joe. He made the process smooth, efficient and as enjoyable buying a new car can be. Love my new Forester, just... the one I was looking for!

September 6, 2015

I had a great experience at Don Miller Subaru on the west side of Madison. My salesperson Steve Weyhrich was very knowledgeable, and helpful. The staf...f was very accommodating, courteous and friendly. Steve answered all of my questions without making me feel like I was a bother. This was my very first brand new car and I was very nervous about the process. Steve was very patient, and understanding. John in finance was very thorough with the paperwork and explained everything for me. Steve went through the car with me so I was able to know what everything was and did. I have recommended this dealership to others, even though we don't live in Madison.

Don Miller Subaru West