Don Miller Subaru West

(4.9) 159 reviews

Call This Dealer

159 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Don Miller Subaru West from DealerRater.com
  • Best car-shopping experience!

Kyle came out to the lot to greet me. He was very calm and listened to my questions about vehicles before answering to the specific topic, then added ...more information especially pertaining to the warranty. He worked with me to get payments I budgeted for, and the Impreza is great! I would definitely return and recommend this to friends and family. I have to add, the previous dealership was very pushy, did not let me finish questions, and was sexist. I felt NONE of those things at Don Miller Subaru West. I'm so happy with the experience there. Not only was Kyle great, any other staff who approached me was curteous and professional. THANKS KYLE AND TEAM! (Not to mention, it was the beginning of the "Share the Love" event, which made the decision to purchase even better.)

Overall Experience

• 4th Subaru..1st new one !

Joe Nelson came out from his office with a big smile and a warm greeting. Even though he had an appointment w/ other customers in a few minutes he too...k those few minutes to give me the brochures I was looking for, briefly reviewed the vehicles and made me feel welcome. A month later I purchased my new Forester. Joe patiently made sure to go over every aspect of the car, he even had me open the hood, pointing out parts and giving me tips. All of the staff at DM Subaru West are to be commended !

• New Subaru ? See Joe Nelson

I walked into showroom to pick up some brochures. This would be my 4th Subaru but a new one this time. Joe Nelson came out from his office with a big ...smile and a warm greeting. Even though he had an appointment w/ other customers in a few minutes, he took those few minutes to give me the brochures, briefly reviewed the vehicles I was interested in and made me feel welcome. A month later I purchased my new Forester and Joe patiently made sure to go over every aspect of the car, answering any questions I had. He even had me open the hood, pointing out parts and giving me tips. Highly recommend Joe Nelson at DM Subaru West.

• Dennis Riddle saved me money!

Dennis did a great job helping me find a car to purchase. And certainly kept my budget and needs in mind throughout the process!

• Joe Nelson was excellent

We came in on 12/4 already knowing what we wanted, as we walked in the door I had told the person that we were there to get a car. I told him we were ...not looking for a specific sales person turns out the guy who greeted us at he door was Joe Nelson. Joe was so nice, understanding and made sure we understood everything about the vehicle, the paperwork process, and how everything operated in our brand new 2018 Subaru Forester. Joe was great & worked wonderfully with our two tired/crying babies. Thanks Joe for our new car! -Shawn & Marrah

• Excellent experience

We worked with TJ in purchasing our most recent Subaru. TJ ???s friendliness & genuine desire to meet his customer???s needs were evident. He was thor...oughly familiar with the features of the vehicle we purchased. We highly recommend him to those interested in a great experience with their next vehicle purchase.

• Don Miller Subaru Westside

Very positive experience with everyone I came in contact with. Joe Nelson was wonderful to work with.

• Don Miller Subaru Westside

• Excellent all around

Joe Nelson was great. We never felt pressured into anything. He worked with us to get us the best deal. I would rate him a 10 in every category.

• Subaru Outback

A great experience buying 2 new 2018 Subaru Outbacks. Joe Nelson was our salesman and did a great job! Thanks Joe

Don Miller Subaru West