New 866-495-3943 Dealer Website
Used 866-511-9124 Email Dealer
Service 888-651-0861

Average based on 57 reviews
  • My new Altima

I started out visiting I-90 Nissan "just to test drive" a new Altima so I could compare and then go and purchase a new Toyota Camry (I have owned 3 Camrys). We were greeted by salesperson Karen Billman (she's terrific) who showed us a new Altima. We are happy to say that we never made it to the Toyota dealer. Our experience at I-90 Nissan was, by far, the most pleasant car buying experience we have ever had. Karen sat with me for almost an hour explaining how everything worked (usually a salesperson just hand you the owners manual and a key without much explanation of how the car works). I must say that not only is I-90 Nissan an excellent dealership, I am the proud owner of a new Altima (fantastic vehicle). Thank you Karen and the staff at I-90 Nissan!

• Buying a new car from I-90 Nissan

They made it very comfortable buying a new car. The salesman was very friendly and the whole group were very nice,

• Good Service

Good service and helpful service employees. Good coffee and tea.

Good service and helpful service employees. Good coffee and tea.

• Mrs.Glenn E Dumonthier

Young lady who took care of us did an excellent job. Very prompt and explained everything beautifully.

• everything was GREAT

Overall this was the best car buying experience.My salesman sold my son his car.He told me this guy was very good.I have to agree 100%

• Maintenance Service

Awesome customer service, excellent dealership always friendly and helpful.

Awesome customer service, excellent dealership always friendly and helpful.

• Scheduled maintenance

The crew found some problems which amounted to loose screws and fixed them while I was getting my oil changed and tires rotated.

• Ernie and the staff were truly exceptional!

We negotiated a fair price quickly and they shipped in a vehicle over 300 miles to meet our specifications.

• Review

Excellent buying experience. I highly recommend Mark D.

Excellent buying experience. I highly recommend Mark D.

• Service

Just purchased a used 2010 Altima and brought it in for review and repair of what was needed. They looked over the car and made only the necessary recommendations, nothing that was not needed