• Magic

Great experience . Sales staff , management and service

Great experience . Sales staff , management and service

• Great experience

Riverside Hyundai made our car buying experience simple and painless. Our salesman, Rodrigo, was knowledgeable and easy to work with. We definitely left feeling like we got a great deal and would certainly recommend their store.

• Thank you!

Thank you to the staff. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

Thank you to the staff. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

• Wonderful service!

My experience at Riverside Hyundai was absolutely incredible. Franco Morales was there to guide me every step of the way. He made my visit there great. Mr. Morales explained everything perfectly thing to me about the car i was interested in. One of the best salesman so far is Franco Morales. I would recommend friends/family to him. He is definetely a great help with everything. Wonderful guy he is! r

• Sales experience

We had a great experience with this dealership, especially the sales process , Clemente was very helpful and great person. I would recommend to contact Clemente at this dealership , he will make sure you get the best deal !!!!

• Great car, great service

No pressure sales!!!! Amazing. I love my new car and the experience of buying it at Riverside Hyundai made it all the more enjoyable. Someone needs to tell all the dealers that pressure to buy does not work. Jim was easy to deal with and let us decide our options...perfect.

• Great place they get you in & out

Great sales man , Love my car and I was not there for hours like other car dealers would do to me in the past . Thank you all . ¿