3.3
  • Rocky start, great follow up. Fred is a good guy.

So, I purchased a 2012 Nissan Sentra from Fred's auto and this is my experience. I dealt with Fred and his son Mo. Mo was the one who sold me the car. Mo was incredibly helpful. He was not pushy at all. He let me go though the options as I looked for a vehicle to purchase. They worked with me on the price and I walked away very happy. After doing further research on the vehicle, I found out that it had a cvt transmission. I read some really bad reviews about this transmission and I was fearful of it breaking down and costing allot to fix. Also, the a/c was not working and it started to pull to the left when driving. I went back to Fred's and Fred offered to pay half the cost of a 4 year extended warranty. His portion was close to $500. He also fixed the a/c and took the car in for an alignment. The car came back and the alignment was not done correctly in my opinion. Fred then offered to take it back and make it right. Fred bent over backwards to make sure I was a satisfied customer. I would recommend anyone and everyone to get a vehicle from his lot. They are all well taken care of and Fred knows all of his cars well.

• great service

excellent buying experience. drove 90 minutes for the car. all cars have low milage.

• I decide they weren't worth the drive or time.

I was willing to drive 90 minutes to go check out a vehicle they had advertised. I called to make sure they still had it for sale. He was very hard to understand but from what I gather, he still had the vehicle for sale. I asked if he could tell me anymore than what he had listed on the ad and he started going on about CarFax. I couldn't understand what he was saying he was very gruff and speaking very fast. He eventually hung up, and I didn't make the trip. I had cash in hand, guess they aren't to into customer service or sales.

• A good place to buy your next car

I would give an A rating to this dealership. My experience buying a car was quick and easy. The owner made buying my car painless. I'm in business, and I appreciate the excellent service I was afforded. I highly recommend Fine Auto Sale.

• really easy to deal

This is was an easy buying process, everything was done by the same person. They was honest and informed me everything I needed to know on my car.

• Worst customer service

I asked this guy one question on phone, Is this clean title and he started talking unnecessary stuff yelling at me over phone go to honda..here and there and he don't offer carfax...and a big story. My only question was ""Was it a clean title" not a word more than that and he yelled at me and hanged up. Worst!!! Please grow up fellows. Show your frustration at home not at business!!!

• happy shopping

This is a ideal shopping destination ,Get some of the best price

This is a ideal shopping destination ,Get some of the best price

• Fine Auto Sales

The dealer was straightforwward and friendly. He made sure that I had a chance to examine all the car's features and that I took a test drive. The negotiating process on my trade-in was easy, and was satisfactory to me in its outcome. Compared to my other car buying experiences, this was one of the better ones.