Don Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

(5.0) 155 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Effortless

When the shock absorber of my 2006 Ford Escape went through my right-rear wheel well, I knew that I had to buy a new vehicle. I did my research, but m...y girlfriend was dreading the experience. I expected a long grind of shopping around at multiple dealerships and putting up with hard sells and pushy salesmen. 15 minutes. That's all it to took for me to decide to buy a certified, pre-owned 2016 Mazda CX5 Sport. After the test drive with Jim Zimmerman, I knew that I had found a car that I was happy with and I was ready to end my search. Jim took his time explaining things, even putting bookmarks on important pages in the owner's manual, and he was knowledgeable but also listened to what I had to say. I would definitely buy a vehicle from him again but hopefully not too soon! Great experience, and I would recommend him.

• Effortless

When the short absorber of my 2006 Ford Escape went through my right-rear wheel well, I knew that I had to buy a new vehicle. I did my research, but m...y girlfriend was dreading the experience. I expected a long grind of shopping around at multiple dealerships and putting up with hard sells and pushy salesmen. 15 minutes. That's all it to took for me to decide to buy a certified, pre-owned 2016 Mazda CX5 Sport. After the test drive with Jim Zimmerman, I knew that I had found a car that I was happy with and I was ready to end my search. Jim took his time explaining things, even putting bookmarks on important pages in the owner's manual, and he was knowledgeable but also listened to what I had to say. I would definitely buy a vehicle from him again but hopefully not too soon! Great experience, and I would recommend him.

• the BEST car buying experience.

Don Miller Mazda has alway been an excellent place for us to buy our cars. We have bought 6 cars from there in the past 3 yrs. JJ and his staff are... always friendly, considerate and treat us like friends. They are very helpful and knowledgeable. We would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone, you will be very happy!

Overall Experience

• Best Car Dealership in Town!

I cannot say enough great things about Don Miller Mazda! I bought a car there recently and every time I came in to look at cars the people there greet...ed me by name. Dan Brown, JJ, Michael, Patrick and everyone else working there did everything they could to answer all my questions and make my first car buying experience go as smoothly as possible. My family has also bought cars from there in the past and they have always been happy with the service they have received! :)

Overall Experience

• Great salesman brought me back

Jim Z. Sold my daughter a car 6 years ago and he and the staff were so great my family now drive a total of 4 cars all bought from Jim. Good prices, ...friendly, & honest.

• Love my second Mazda

I purchased a new Mazda 6 in 2006 at Don Miler Mazda in Madison Wi. and loved it. Always had it serviced @Don Miller Mazda. Why? Because they give exc...eptional service. Always polite and professional. Sadly I totaled my Mazda, but I knew I would buy another one and I knew the only place to go was Don Miller Mazda on Odana Rd. Within 2 weeks I had another Mazda and my price was met. I know this car will only be serviced with them. JJ, Jim, Michal, Patrick, Bob the best guys in the business. Check them out because you will be as I am a very happy customer. And I will only buy from this dealership in the future.

Overall Experience

• A courteous and professional experience.

Yevgeniy Kurolapnik was professional, knowledgeable and personable. Had we not found a different car we preferred, we would have been happy to deal wi...th Yevgeniy.

• I love my new Mazda!

Steve Beard was an excellent salesman. Very knowledgeable and kind. I enjoyed working with Steve, Chris, JJ and Michael. It was a pleasant buying e...xperience from start to finish. I love my new car!

• I love my new Mazda!

• 2016 Mazda 3 Hatchback

Great experience! Salespeople listened to exactly what I was looking for and helped me right away. They were not overly aggressive and pushy, someth...ing I appreciated. They went the extra mile to search for the car I wanted in the color I wanted, without requiring any kind of verbal or monetary commitment prior to the search. They matched the offer we received on the same car at another dealership, then knocked off a little more. They were available for questions and replied quickly. I received a thorough tour and explanation of all the features of the car prior to leaving the dealership. I would definitely recommend them!

Don Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM