Mike Reichenbach Chevrolet, Inc

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Super Chevy Service
    June 23, 2017

I scheduled an oil change and tire rotation while on vacation in Hilton Head and went to MR Chevrolet in Bluffton. Being from out of town I wasn't sur...e how I would be treated as a non local customer. From the moment I arrived the service department exceeded my expectations! I arrived early and they checked me in and didn't make me wait at all. They started before my appointment time! While waiting I had an opportunity to meet the owners sister and operations director Audre and she was amazing! I discovered they have Ohio roots as well. Audre and staff went out of there way to delver an amazing service experience. They had water and coffee available to customers and allowed me to look at a Corvette prior to the sales teams arrival. I can't say enough about Reichenbach Chevrolet if you want an honest good down to earth customer experience from folks that care about their customers than this is the dealership you must visit. A++++++

2015 Chevrolet Silverado "black out edition"
    July 22, 2015

I was in the market for a 2015 Chevrolet truck. Originally I was looking for a WT Colorado. Eventually I was told they couldn't find one with the opti...ons I was looking for. I was shown a Silverado instead because the sales manager thought it would fit my needs better, and would still be within the price range I was trying to stay in. He was spot on. I absolutely love my truck and had a great experience working with the whole team. Everyone was very helpful and extremely polite. I felt like a real priority.

Great Service and friendly staff
    March 26, 2015

I've always had great service whenever I needed to bring in my cars and the entire team are so very personable and friendly. I use to go to another de...aler group in Savannah but I'll never go back to them as long as Mick Reichenbach Chevy is open. The customer service at Mike Reichenbach Chevy is by far head and shoulders

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE
    March 15, 2015

I purchased a 2015 Malibu and the service was great. I have worked in a dealership and dealt with several more and I was very impressed with Mike Reic...henbach Chevrolet. This was the first dealership that the owner greeted and took the time to talk with every customer that walked in the door. That really caught me off guard in a good way. I wish the dealership was closer so that I could have all my service work done by them. The salesman Ben Long was very attentive and made sure to find the exact car that I was looking for. Thanks, Brett

Great Truck Buying Experience
    October 8, 2014

Just purchased a 2500HD Silverado and love the new vehicle. Al, our salesman spent an enormous amount of time going over all the details of the vehicl...e, making sure we knew everything about it before leaving. The experience was great. From the time we entered the showroom, until we took delivery on the vehicle we were given professional service, no pressure, and a very friendly, helpful staff navigated us through the buying process. Absolutely positive experience and they worked with us to get the numbers just right without a lot of hassle. Nice to find a place that really cares about it's customers and provides outstanding, courteous service. Will make this my new place for buying vehicle. Thanks for the wonderful experience.

Mike Reichenbach Chevrolet, Inc