• Great business

It was an awesome experience and Tylor Q worked very hard to get me in the new truck, great place to do business.

Thanks, Samantha. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Thanks, Samantha. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

• New Car Experience

Beau, my sales consultant, was a pleasure to work with. Everyone we met at the dealership was friendly and courteous. Great Experience! Thanks, Jay Vial"|"

• Customer

I was a customer at another Chevrolet dealership and left because of poor services, but the buying experience at this dealership made my day. They have a great sales department and I learned that service will be just as good.

• Car Service Review

I arrived at 10:45 a.m. My appointment was at 11:00 a.m. I walked out at 2:30 p.m. I think they forgot about me. The cost for my service was more than my car note. This was my first time there for service.

• great service

The salesman was very helpful and nice. He gave me different options and helped me with the one best suited for me.

• Service Above and Beyond

I travel daily for my job so anytime I have to have to bring my vehicle in for service my ability to continue to perform my job is top of mind. I brought my vehicle in thinking it would be a quick fix but it ended up taking all week. Luke was aware of my situation and took care of getting me a I had a loaner for as long as I needed. Greatly appreciated. Luke also went above and beyond in keeping my cost down. My warranty was up and Luke called someone in to investigate the reason for my brake issues. This allowed a claim to be made which decreased my total cost. Great Job Luke!!!!

• Awesome Service!

Everyone was very kind, and courteous. The work on my vehicle was performed quickly. Awesome Job!

• Mr.Poirier

Very pleased. Went above and beyond to make sure the vehicle was the one wanted.

• Great Service, Wonderful People

I really just want to give kudos to Mr. Reagan Pierre. He went above and beyond to make my truck buying experience at Courtesy of Broussard an amazing. Though it took a few tries, he didn't stop until he got me the truck I needed. I really appreciate that. Thanks to Reagan and all the good folks at Courtesy of Broussard.

• great service, congenial people

Thank you for this review! We're sorry that you are having a less than stellar ownership experience. Please contact us if we can help in any way.

Still having problems with cellphone connection and mirror-seat adjustment. also gas mileage and tank mileage seems like they work when they want to. definitely need to bring back for service. beginning to loose faith in the car not the dealership.