Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4.4
  • Impressed beyond all expectations!

I purchased a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab the first of November. Dan was a pleasure to work with. I took it back to the service department to have a few things checked out. Steve and Wendy were wonderful. I was more than impressed with their service and how I was treated. I would recommend anyone to visit Dan at Victory if they are looking for a vehicle or to their service department if you are needing some work done!

• Service

This was my first time ever going to Victory Dodge and I really loved the customer service that I was provided with ! I was helped by Rodney Dillard and he really was a big help he was not letting me leave without a car he worked around so much from the beginning to the end of my service . He was recommended to me by a friend and I will be sure to recommend him to someone else ! He was really a great help and I didn't have any problems while being assisted by him , thank you so much Rodney !

• Martina m

I was referred to Rodney Dillard by a friend. I co tacted Rodney. He worked very hard to help me get a car. I was able to purchase a 2013 Dodge Avenger Sxt. I fell in live with it. I drove it for 20 months. I decided that i wanted to upgrade. So i contacted Rodney again. I had to come out a few times. I test drove 2017 Dodge Journey. I felt i just had to have it. I really fell in love with it. I liked a lot of the features. I was able to trade my Avenger and get the Journey. I am so pleased and excited to have it. To Rodney and the staff members who worked so hard to make this pur hase possible. Thank you.

• return customer

I am a repeat customer. The first car i purchased was a 2013 dodge avenger. I fell in love with it. I decided i wanted to upgrade so i came back. This time i was able to purchase a 2017 dodge journey. I absolutey really love this car. To Rodney and the staff that worked so hard to get me this deal. Thank you so much.

• RETURN MY KEYS!

The dealership had very few parking spots for customers. When I went inside, there were several customers, so that might have been part of the problem. The office was hard to locate. The service bays were closest to the entrance, and there were no signs pointing towards the office area. I thought that it was a very strange way to lay out a new dealership! My salesman, Ben, did a good job. He was busy and kept having to excuse himself so he could help other people, which wasn't a big deal to me. Ben didn't know as much as he should have about his trucks, but again, that didn't bother me that much. It was at the end, when we didn't make a deal that REALLY bothered me! They wanted to raise the price on the truck I was interested in above the listed sales price, and only give me peanuts for my trade. To me, that signaled that we weren't going to be able to make a deal, and I was ready to leave. I had to ask for the keys to my current vehicle back, because they hadn't returned them after test driving my potential trade in. Ben returned with a "sales manager." That individual was who I had the problems with. He wanted to do a HARD SALE, and kept insisting that I needed to lease a vehicle. I don't like leases, and they aren't for me. I don't know how many times I told him this. Then he insisted that I needed to look at a cheaper vehicle. I explained that I wasn't going to lower my standards, and that my current vehicle was still fine, and I just wanted my keys so I could leave. It got to the point that I thought that I was going to have to call the Police in order to get my keys back so I could leave! I actually considered going to my vehicle, and using the spare key that I had left in it (in case we made a deal and I traded vehicles) to leave, leaving my primary key with the sales manager! This is NOT a place that I recommend going to try to trade or buy a vehicle!!!!!!

• Owner

Marty And Winston I had a great experience buying my new truck , Recommend going to a friends

• Telephone Representative

I was very happy with Ambassador Rodney Dillard. I felt that he went above and beyond! I received World Class Service.

• Retired

Randy Hughes did a great job finding the car that I was looking for. I am very pleased with Victory CDJR.

• Gave me all the time I needed!

Went in to buy a new 2016 Jeep Patriot, I knew what I wanted just not the one I wanted. They had a good selection about 15 at the time. Salesman Rodney took the time to take me to there other lot as well so I could find the time exact one I wanted. He was very patient and never rushed in my choice. I got there late in the day and by time all paperwork was complete and I was out the door it was about 9:30 but everyone was very pleasant till the end. I hope to be buying my next vehicle from Victory Dodge as well.

• Sonya Ulrich

Randy Hughes is the Company Salesman for our truck fleet. He has given us the best deals and bang for our buck. I went in at the end of the year to find a personal vehicle and Randy found the perfect JEEP for me. Gave me a fair price on a trade in and was hassle free. I would recommend VICTORY over other Jeep dealers that I have worked with in the past. Everyone is very personable, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. I am referring everyone I know to Randy Hughes.