Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday Closed Closed
New (913) 359-8487 (913) 359-8487
Used (913) 359-8495 (913) 359-8495
Service (913) 359-8439 (913) 359-8439

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Remarkable Dealership & Saleman

Thank you, Brent Wright & Victory CDJR, you made purchasing a used vehicle sight unseen so remarkable from over 270 miles away. From the very first contact via text, phone conversations, to sending an awesome walk-around video, even answering all my text questions at 6:45 in the morning. I felt very confident that I was purchasing a quality used vehicle. You made the paperwork so easy, sending a link to complete the financing application prior to arrival and having everything ready upon arrival after a 5-hour drive and another 3 hours before completing my days’ journey. I love the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited; it is perfect, everything I imaged from the information you provided and look forward to enjoying for many years. I will definitely keep you and Victory CDJR on the A-List for myself and anyone else looking for a new or used vehicle. You were wonderful to deal with and I appreciate all that you did.

Go see Randal Hughes for all your Jeep needs. Very...

Go see Randal Hughes for all your Jeep needs. Very knowledgeable, know his stuff. Would recommend to everyone. Thanks for the great buying experience. Til next time

Easy to deal with

We have bought several vehicles from this dealership and the sales and service are always outstanding. They always give us a fair deal the General Manager is a great individual. Highly recommend going here.

Service Department is Fantastic

Found out my truck had a small problem after purchase and contacted Fred Leatz and he turned me over to Brent Hoss in the service department. I live over an hour away so Brent got me in touch with my local dealer to help fix the problem. After a few phone calls my truck was fixed locally and no need to drive all the way back to fix minor issue. It was great working with Brent Hoss and big shout out to the service department for quick assistance and outstanding customer service. Service just like we used to get back in the good old days. No run around and hassles just great service.

Fred did a great job and made everything easy on my...

Fred did a great job and made everything easy on my purchase of my new truck! Everyone from the front receptionist to the finance Dept was pleasant to work with.

I bought a new 1500 Ram truck from Victory Chrysler Dodge...

I bought a new 1500 Ram truck from Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in KCK on Saturday. I was very satisfied with the amount of stock to choose from and the buying process! Highly recommend visiting while employee pricing is still good. Fred Leatz was great to work with!

New Truck Shopping

I went in with my family to look for a new truck. Everyone from the initial greeting, to the sales team, to Mr. Briggs himself were very professional. We never felt that they were trying to use any sales tactics or push us into purchasing. You feel very comfortable doing your car shopping. I would highly recommend working with them on your next vehicle

New Truck Shopping

Buying A Car!

Had a fantastic experience buying my vehicle from Rodney. Rodney is great to work with. It was a one-stop shop for all of my questions and made car buying a worry-free experience. I also feel that I got an exceptional value and was offered a high level of customer service. Highly recommend going to Rodney if you're in the market for a new or slightly used vehicle.

1.0

Bait and switch

Checked inventory before we drove out there only to find out that both of the Cherokees were allegedly sold. This company either chooses to leave sold inventory on their site or decided that there was an upsell opportunity when they saw the vehicle we drove up in. Neither is acceptable. This is not a dealership anyone should trust to do business on the level. The vehicle was still listed in inventory when we returned home.