Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday Closed Closed
New (913) 359-8487 (913) 359-8487
Used (913) 359-8495 (913) 359-8495
Service (913) 359-8439 (913) 359-8439

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service, no pressure.

I initially used this dealership for service when I purchased my Avenger from Enterprise. Service was so great I decided to go to them to loom for my next car. Rusty was very friendly and gave great info to help me decipher on purchasing a new or used vehicle. I never felt pressured to make a purchase or come in for an appointment like I did when contacting other dealers. They also worked things out for me to take my new car home that night. And even though it was closing time they made sure I was taken care of fully before leaving. I am so happy with my Jeep Renegade.

2.0

Worst car buying experience.

Bought a 2019 Jeep Compass because I got a great deal. The experience made me sorry I left Kia brand where I never had bad service. I canceled my maintenance package because I don’t plan on going back. Hope I like the Jeep but I definitely won’t be recommending them when I tell people about my experience.

Very easy going and fun group at Victory!

These guys at Victory are the best bunch you'll find. Made the experience very enjoyable. Worked with Fred Leatz and Greg Dittmer on a brand new RAM 1500. These guys made you feel welcome and at home. I certainly feel as though I made a couple of friends when it was all done and over with, which after a couple days of shopping, only took minutes to seal the deal. I am very happy with Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Thank you, and to all those that helped me with my RAM!

Excellent!

My experience at Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was absolutely amazing! Fred Leatz (My Sales Associate) and Chris Clark (Finance Manager) went above and beyond to ensure that I got a great deal on a fantastic car. I also want to thank everyone else at VCDJR that I may not know by name for helping me with this car buying experience. I highly recommend this Dealership!

A Good Experience

We worked with Shaun Frazier to buy a used car. He was knowledgeable and respectful. There was no pressure from anyone at the dealership. He even disclosed the paperwork fee early on in the process which we appreciated. Thankful for this experience.

Best car buying experiences are at Victory Chrysler Jeep

I recently purchased my second Jeep from Randy Hughes. I brought him a nearly impossible goal of getting out of an upside down vehicle, picking the new car I actually wanted, and payments within budget. The entire transaction took about 75 minutes, and I was able to get a better vehicle than was my goal. Victory really goes above and beyond, and they think outside the box when your requirements are tough or unusual.

Highly recommend. ...Randy Hughes is my sales dude!

Real deal. ..no games...found my place and salesman for life! Every promise kept and love the coffee! Easy to get to and low pressure

1.6

Title paperwork incorrect, CPO don't meet standards.

I purchased a 2018 CPO (Certified Preowned) vehicle from this dealership with 22k miles on it in mid/late March 2019. I worked with Randy (Salesman) and Brett ( Sales Mgr) for the sale and the purchase took about 2-3 hours total from agreeing on purchase price to out the door. I can only type so many characters here but in summary here is what went wrong: * Car did not meet CPO standards - Requires 2 working key fobs (1 was correct, other was for a different car, had to make trip up to correct), requires owners manual (had to go back up to get one), requires a full detail "clean engine, wash and wax exterior, wipe down door jambs, clean interior surfaces, clean glass, vacuum and/or shampoo carpets" (none of this was done, car was filthy, not waxed, not washed, not vacuumed, carpets have dried liquids on them, etc). * Car was on empty when I got it, as in fuel light was on. Had to drive to nearest gas station and fill up to back on road. * Car wasn't reported as a rental (all sales paperwork states it was not a rental. However Carfax shows it was a rental vehicle). * Title paperwork and title were filled out incorrectly and took over 2 weeks to get. Never left a dealer before without the paperwork, and never paid $400 for an admin fee, always been way less. This caused me to make multiple trips to the dealer (45 minutes each way) and have to go to 3 licensing offices before anyone would accept my application because of how messed up it was.

Easy new car buying

I dealt with Levi I bought my wife a new jeep wrangler..WE met on messenger and I was in no hurry. When I was ready he got me what I wanted..They even added a few things I wanted for my wife...

Great buying experience

Our used truck buying experience was great! Fred Leatz really listened to us as we described what we wanted and genuinely worked to make us happy. We would buy again from Fred and Victory CDJR.