Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday Closed Closed
New (913) 359-8487 (913) 359-8487
Used (913) 359-8495 (913) 359-8495
Service (913) 359-8439 (913) 359-8439

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Car buying experience

I have dealt many many dealerships and none of them have ever worked so hard to get my business and give me a great deal. Quaylan was very kind and patient with us and my son. Not alot of people can put up with my since of humor. Matt worked hard with the banks to get us in our new vehicle. I have also never met a manager like Ben that made sure to greet and talk with every client there and make sure they was having a good experience. By far the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Best experience ever

Levi Fuentes and Ben Hassine - Best in the Biz

Looking forward to future business together, both for me and my friends and family. These guys are the BEST. Levi Fuentes - Sales Ben Hassine - Manager

Levi Fuentes (Sales) and Ben Hassine (Manager) - ROCKSTARS

Levi Fuentes (Sales) and Ben Hassine (Sales Manager) will take great care of you. I'll be sending my mom in soon, which speaks very highly to how much I trust both of these gentlemen.

Hassle-free loved it

Everybody was friendly knowledgeable and after buying the car they took the time to show us how everything works on the car . I won't go nowhere else but Victory Chrysler in Kansas City.

Pleasant experience

Was quoted lease numbers online and final numbers ended up being less. Salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable. Time spent with finance person was less than 10 minutes.

1.6

dont go to this dealership

I disliked everything about my experience here and did not end up buying a car from them. My salesman was condescending and dishonest. They tried to lowball me for thousands of dollars on my trade in. I had a pretty short list of features that were must have for my new car. I would much rather go for a lower trim level and sacrifice some of the extras so that I can buy from someone who is friendly and genuine and respectful. I got the car I wanted from another dealership and I was very happy I did.

I wish I had gone to Victory first

I had been looking for a vehicle for a week before i went to Fred Leatz at Victory. Being a first-time car buyer, the whole process had so far been very difficult and everyone was giving me insanely bad offers. I wish i had gone to Fred from the beginning. Not only did he get me a better deal than anyone and the best trade in value for my current car, but he also gave me financing tips and made sure i knew everything i needed to know before i left the dealership. Fred went above and beyond for me and him and Jason gave me the best deal possible. I would recommend Victory to my friends and family.

4.5

Good shopping experiance

Went to look at used Town &Country’s and Pacifica’s. I knew what I wanted and they had some that I was interested in. Sid worked with me without pressuring me to buy something I wasn’t looking for. Best and quickest experience I have ever had buying a car.

Mr. James Hamilton

I like to thank Rodney dealer to dealership Man Who Sold me my Jeep 2018 Renegade he's a great guy he's he knows what he's doing in this business I had no problems he helped me all the way through and I have nothing but the utmost respect for the man in this business I would definitely recommend to any of my friends to come to this dealership to purchase any kind of vehicle and if it was my way I would give Rodney dilliard a raise because he is one heck of a nice guy. Thank you again Rodney Dillard and the financial company there and the whole dealership Victory Dodge Jeep Chrysler you guys have made my day thank you