Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday Closed Closed
New (913) 359-8487 (913) 359-8487
Used (913) 359-8495 (913) 359-8495
Service (913) 359-8439 (913) 359-8439

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Dealership

Salesmen & Finance Manager were very helpful. Very patient in showing us many Ram trucks and features that suited our needs. Passed us on to very nice informative Finance Manager.

Great Car Dealership at Victory Chrysler Jeep Rams

David did a awesome job in helping us find the right car. Great Guy to buy from. Go see David at Victory Chrysler Jeep ram .

Car Buying is GREEAATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing How Great the Staff and Service was. Highly recommended dealership. Go see DavidTheCarGuy!!!! My Jeep that I picked out no other dealer got it that low.

1.0

DO NOT use Dealer. Service Department is horrible

Untrustworthy Service department. DO NOT buy a car and/or have your car serviced there. There are many other Dodge/Chrysler dealers in the area. I took my 2013 Durango into the dealer for a hand full of work to the power train and recalls. This was all covered under the PT Warranty. Before the service appointment, I brought the Durango in a week prior to have a tech ride with me and ensure that, yes, there seems to be a problem with the transfer case. They did ask about newer tires on the front vs the rear (same brand). I stated that this transfer case feel was happening 6+ months before the new front tires were installed due to a puncture. They should be unrelated. Blake in service noted this and I also told the tech the thing during the test drive. This week I had the car serviced and they will NOT cover the warranty work on the transfer case because of the 4/32 difference in tread depth on the tires. I stated over and over that the problem was before the tire change, not the cause of the problem. Even with the previous week's conversation with Blake (lead service), they did not believe me. Blake even states he doesn't remember that conversation, then states he remembers talking to me about it. Multiple arguments about them producing paperwork stating this tread depth voided the warranty situation. They even asked me to just look in the owners manual. Even the Head of Service (Brent) could not find where this is stated. No luck at all. I have caught them in multiple lies and they state now that they just want me to go away. Worst dealer experience I have ever had. Creating a formal complaint with Chrysler (CAIR Ticket).

Super Simple and Just Right

I walked in interested in a car but seriously planning on going to look at other vehicles. Thirty to forty-five minutes later, Jason convinced me to stay and I bought the PERFECT car for me. Cool, inexpensive, and low miles!

Good communication.

They were very helpful locating a vehicle within our budget. Fair price and helped with financing. Organized and people were kind. Customer service was awesome. Very satisfied.

Pacifica Purchase

Had great service and price for the van we were looking for. They made the purchasing process very easy and had the van I wanted in stock

Great service!!!

My experience here was excellent! Rodney a car salesman really got me into something I really wanted and liked a lot.He took the time to work with me and what I could afford. I would recommend Victory to others.

Great staff and good price on our new Pacifica!

We just purchased a 2018 Pacifica. We drove from Topeka because we couldn’t find what we wanted in the price range we wanted here. We ended up getting a great deal on the vehicle we wanted. The staff was super friendly. David was our salesman but everyone there was great. He wasn’t pushy at all and he was very knowledgeable. We love our new mini van!!! Hands down the best dealership we have dealt with!

Best experience I’ve had

From the moment we walked in, I knew this was going to be a totally different experience. We were greeted with a big smile by Levi, very friendly not pushy at all. They had the exact vehicle we wanted and worked with us on the price of our trade to the most reasonable deal for both parties. Would definitely recommend the dealership, even if the drive was a little far. If you ever need anything, ask for Levi.