Metropolis Auto Sales

Call This Dealer

Used

• Jim is the best!
    January 16, 2018

Jim was a great help when I went to purchase a used car. He had all the answers to my question, and I felt he was honest and non-nonsense. Damon was... also great on the phone and treated me excellent. As a female customer, I felt I was treated fairly.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!
    March 8, 2018

Thank u so much to Metropolis sales for getting me my Ford fiesta! My credit sucked and James helped me out anyway!!! Go see these guys!

Great dealership
    February 1, 2018

Jim Ransom was a very good man. He helped and was willing to work with me and help me to get to car I wanted.

Super place to buy a car
    September 27, 2017

Loved every bit of the experience. Only place I went where I felt like they weren't feeding me a bunch of bull and threw in a warranty to boot. Hones...t guys who aren't looking to get rich on your sale but, instead, want repeat business and good word of mouth. I highly recommend buying your car from these guys.

BUY A USED VEHICLE ........................
    May 29, 2017

GREAT BUNCH OF GUYS TO BUY A VEHICLE FROM. WIFE AND I HAD THE PLEASURE OF HAVING SCOTT AS OUR SALESMAN......FUNNY GUY, LOVES TO TALK !!...!!!!!!!THANKS FOR A GOOD DEAL//BOB AND SHARON,,,,

BEST SALES! BEST SERVICE!
    April 26, 2017

OK, you will NOT find better car repair service at decent prices around! I don't go anywhere else for my repair needs. The guys at Metropolis are no...t only skilled at repairs, they are kind and they spend time explaining what needs to be done and moreover WHY it needs to be done! They also put up with my Evil self when getting a used part (and eventually a new part thanks to them!) for my SUV become a weeks long hassle for everyone! They know me, I know them and I can honestly say they are the very best! I have purchased from them, too, and would definitely recommend them! See Damon, John, Cody, Scott....any of the guys! You won't be sorry! If anything goes wrong? No problem. They won't run the other way! They run TOWARD you to help you fix it and to make it right. BEST AUTO SALES AND SERVICE!

Great Dealership no $ down
    April 24, 2017

Great dealership I dealt with Desmond very professional help me buy a used car with damaged credit no money down. Excellent Car at a great price.

Highest Recommendation for Metropolis Auto Sales
    April 14, 2017

I do not give top reviews often! I have never given a top review to a used vehicle dealership in all my 69 years! I CAN, WITHOUT RESERVATION, give a h...undred star review to Metropolis Auto Sales! They are definitely not stereotypical "used car salesmen" (which I hate) They are HONEST and determined to create a good deal for all involved. I just purchased a 2011 Ford Cargo van - Got home (3 hours away!!!) and discovered no spare tire jack or lug wrench! (My bad as I hadn't checked). Figured they were in the shop after being removed for the under coating. Nope:( So They called a salvage yard close to me and paid for the spare, jack & wrench! TALK ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Then the DMV in Vermont wasn't happy with a signature on the title trail! UGH! Metropolis has paper work on its way to me that should satisfy VT! The entire process was a pleasant transaction -- and to top it off we closed on National Greek Day and were served unbelievably delicious lamb burgers and homemade fries -- my mouth still waters! Exciting to have discovered a HONEST used vehicle dealership who believes in customer service and satisfied customers! Metropolis Auto Sales is now THE ONLY PLACE I or my family will purchase a vehicle! Believe me, This is the the place to go if you are looking for a vehicle - They have a great selection and fair prices. As I said above: "I have never given a top review to a used vehicle dealership in all my 69 years! I CAN WITHOUT RESERVATION give a hundred star review to Metropolis Auto Sales!"

can't say enough!
    April 11, 2017

Just purchased a cargo van from metropolis auto! The Buying experience was like no other! Scott was very straightforward and honest with me about eve...ry detail the vehicle was in.. they offered such a great deal....I drove 7 hours to buy it! The process was easy, quick and very professional! Will definitely be buying my next vehicle from them! Thanks again Scott!

Bought a van
    March 27, 2017

I traded in my suv for a van. They took care of me and fixed anything that was wrong. Salesman was great an a big help. I'd definitely come back again

Metropolis Auto Sales