• Great place to shop

Great dealership, Ed was very knowledgeable about the new Sonatas. Looking forward to working with Ed in the future!

• Car buying the easy way!

Very knowledgeable staff, friendly environment, and loved the haggle-free pricing. I bought a 2015 Tucson and couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thanks Jasmine and the team at Checkered Flag Hyundai for a terrific car-buying experience!

Marty, I really appreciate you taking time to write this nice feedback about our dealership. Congratulations on the purchase of your new 2015 Tucson! Were thrilled to know that Jasmine and the rest of our team provided you with a terrific car buying experience. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Todd Collins - General Manager - todd.collins@checkeredflag.com