Capital Ford Of Charlotte

Average based on 317 reviews
  • Disappointed

The experience I had with this dealership was not acceptable. I went in to test drive a car, and I sat waiting to test drive the car, while all along the salesmen were trying to get me approved for the car. I didn't get to test drive the car until the salesman had nearly sold me the car. In the future, if you guys are going to have good customer service ratings, please make sure your salesmen are not so aggressive. I literally just came in to test drive a car. The salesmen just wanted a sale.

Thank you for your honest comments, Angel. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for all of our valued clients. Please give us a call at (704) 598-2599 so we can understand what we could have done to make this a better experience for you. We look forward to your call. Bob Marossy Internet/BDC Manager Capital Ford Charlotte Dealership 704-598-2599

• Great service manager

My central display quit working on my 2014 Fusion. I suppose this is the first of many things I can expect to break. After all, it is a Ford.

• James

I could not ask for better treatment or service. When you have three people Rob, Andrew and Alan taking care of you, how could you ask for for better service.The service was out of this world, 25 minutes for an oil change and tire rotation.For a short time I was King for a day. My sincere thanks to these people for their help. Please see that those involved read this . Sincerely, James Smith

• Great service

Service was great and timely. I had an errand to run and my. While was completed before I returned.

• 2015 Mustang GT

Matt White, Ms. Erin and Michael (Moose) were very helpful in me choosing my Mustang GT. The process was smooth and quick. I walked in around 7pm and was driving out in a new car by 9pm. Matt has been very helpful/available as well as Erin and Mike to answer any questions I've had since buying my new car. I would definitely recommend you see these guys when looking for a Ford!

• Great Service & Staff

Ford Expedition, Service and Staff were Excellent!

Ford Expedition, Service and Staff were Excellent!

• Friendly personnel

I've been coming to this dealership since 2006. I have spent a lot of money. When I bought my vehicle to this dealership I asked for an oil change and tire rotation and balancing. I also advised that my vehicle air conditioned and heated seats are not working and if they would take a look and tell me what is wrong. I asked if could be a fuse. When my vehicle was ready I asked what was the result of my seats and I was advised that I have to take to the service side and there would be a charge. My complaint is I have been a loyal customer for 9 YEARS and I can't get my vehicle checked out at the same time it is being serviced and for free. Where is the customer service loyalty. I am in the service industry and we have loyal persons that spend a lot of money and they get perks to come back to us.

• Great Service

Wouldn't go anywhere else. Always great customer service, speedy process, and best of all, never any issues after the appointment.

• Quick and Easy!

I am pleased that I sent an offer from another dealer and asked if you could beat it....and you did. I arranged to pick up the vehicle the next morning. It was ready and the paperwork did not take too long. I was on my way. Thanks for the "hassle free" service I expereinced.

• EXECELLENT EXPERIENCE

Ms. Robinson is an excellent value to your dealership. I will send more car buyers to her. I will be back next year to trade my car with her. The whole process was smooth from the time I got there until I left with the car. Thank you for my purchase.