0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Very Friendly, No-Pressure Experience
    January 27, 2015

I was looking for a particular car and even though I didn't purchase a vehicle from them, if they had the specific car I was looking for I definitely ...would have. Timing just wasn't right. When I contacted them, they were extremely helpful and accommodating. They never used any high-pressure tactics and were up front and honest about their vehicles.

October 12, 2014

Buying a used truck from Grand Auto was simple and pleasant experience. I was impressed by their facilities, it is a smaller place, but very clean and... welcoming. The salesman that worked with me was professional and always responded to my emails very quickly. Id recommend this dealer to my friend and family.

Nice and easy
    August 11, 2014

All in all very nice experience! Nice and tidy place. Very professional, efficient and goal oriented enterprise. They specialize in top of the line us...ed cars in excellent shape, so call them or check on line and make sure that they have what you looking for before making an appointment. The buying process is easy and swift but make sure that you have your finances arranged ahead of time.

We are so happy you had a good experience with our dealership. Anything that we can do for our customers we try to achieve and appreciate your feedbac...k and business. Thank you for your review!

surprisingly easy
    July 14, 2014

So I had financing walking into the dealership so that wasn't an issue. I came in test drove two Subaru's that I liked and ended up buying one. Locati...on was not what I expected but they had a nice little indoor area to show their cars. Overall I was pretty surprised how easy the entire thing was. They asked me to write about my experience and I was pretty happy with their customer service and the car I bought so I said I would definitely let people know that it's a worth going to.

Great to hear about your experience with us! We always make sure our customers come first and sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Very friendly and no pressure!
    July 8, 2014

I had been looking for a small SUV for quite some time and came across a Subaru Forester these guys had. I emailed them and after a few back and forth... decided to go see the car. I ended up loving the car and I was pretty impressed how there was no pressure to buy the car. Their location is off a busy street and since they store their cars indoors it's easy to miss. Anyway to make a long story short I did buy the car, am loving it and am very happy that I helped a local business. Thanks.

845 NE Columbia Blvd Portland, OR 97211