• Great service!

Raymond was great! Helpful, kind, knowledgable. Thank you and I will recommend to friends and family.

• Good Experience!

I am a first-time buyer and I can really say that my experience here has been the best ever! The same day a saw the car I liked, drove it and went home with it. I 100% recommended !!the service is really accessible and great customer service!

• 2nd Car

This is the 2nd vehicle that my family purchased from Five Star, no pressure sales make the process easy! Really good customer service!

• My car

Was great! Very friendly and honest. Worked with me to find an agreeable price. Shout out to my fam, love you all!!

• Great experience ..!!

We enjoyed buying our new Ford truck everybody was polite no pressure whatsoever and negotiated a very good deal on the vehicle ..

• Auto 5 star

Great customer service!! And they worked with me in every aspect. So glad I found this dealership. Definitely recommending my friends and family!

• Awesome Service!

I have bought two cars here and if there is ever a problem with the vehicle they alway work with you. The customer service is awesome, I totally recommend this place. The owner is very friendly and respectful.

• Great to work with!

Great to work with. Very personable They really do care about customer satisfaction. Recommended to anyone wanting to purchase a car!

• Great Experience!

My brother bought a car from Five Star Autos a while back and he was really happy with the vehicle and service provided! We decided to stop by and see if we could find a new SUV for the family... and we did :) We are really happy with our new GMC Acadia and the service they provided!

• Easy and fair

The guys at Five Star Auto were super nice and helpful and I highly recommend car shopping there. There was no pressure and I was able to take a rig for 2 days down to Olympia to have my mechanic check it out. Inspection went better than I would've guessed so I bought the car the next day and Five Star Auto helped me out in every way I needed. Best dealership I've been too, no complaints!