LaFontaine Ford of Gladwin

New 888-886-3101 Dealer Website
Used 888-886-0473 Email Dealer
Service 888-887-1677

• Mrs Carol Cottenham

LaFontaine Ford of Gladwin, Michigan is a wonderful place to do business. I feel like I'm family when I walk in and am treated with the utmost respect. No question is to small to ask and the answers given are ALWAYS honest. I love that about LaFontaine. That doesn't happen at many dealers. You just can't do better than LaFontaine in Gladwin.

Hi Carol! Thanks for the awesome review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy working with us. I will be sure to pass along your review to the entire team. We can't wait to see you again! - Shelbi P.

• SUV owner

Great oil change Courteous and friendly Restroom clean Employees all friendly Will get all my future oil changes done at this dealer. They did a great job. They washed my vehicle

• 2011 Truck F150 repair, rear breaks, oil change,

Good service and repair . Very professional and well trained staff.

Good service and repair . Very professional and well trained staff.

• Oil change and tire rotation

Guys very friendly and professional. Fast service

Guys very friendly and professional. Fast service

• Patrick Meeker at Galdwin MI Ford is great to deal

My sales associate, Patrick Meeker was great to deal with and delivered my vehicle right to my door.

Thank you for choosing LaFontaine Ford of Gladwin! Welcome to the Family Deal, where it's not just what you get, it's how you feel!

• Always Excellent!

La Fontaine never disappoints. Always "above and beyond" in service. Get's me in early. Integrity. Tells me what I truly need or don't need. This keeps me very loyal. Highly recommend!

• Car serviced

I was in and out quick! Oil changed, tires rotated, everything checked, they washed my car too! Excellent service!

Thank you for the 5-Star rating, and great review! The LaFontaine Family Deal; it's not just what you get, it's how you feel!

• 2012 dodge grand caravan

What an experience! Our van had quit. We had to rent a car and try to figure next move. Frank received a call from a zeno Foley asking him if he was looking for a lincoln town car. Frank said no and how did he get our information and handed me the phone. Zeno said are you looking for a car and I said no we are looking for a van. Zeno said I have a beautiful van. Right here. He emailed us all the info.we called him back and he said he would deliver it to us. That was a big relief to us as we had no way to get gladwin michigan. We cannot thank lafontaine Ford for our beautiful 2012 dodge grand caravan. Their service was exceptional and -zeno is a great salesman. If you need a new car go to lafontaine Ford.

Thank you for the great review, Marlene! I'm so glad you had a great experience with Zeno as your salesman, and we appreciate your referrals! Enjoy your new vehicle! Thank you for choosing LaFontaine Ford of Gladwin :)

• Nice dealership.

Thanks for the friendliness and the do nuts. Yummy!

Thank you!

Thanks for the friendliness and the do nuts. Yummy!

Thank you!

• Ford Escape

First time they worked on my car, I was very happy with the service.

Thank Ricky!

First time they worked on my car, I was very happy with the service.

Thank Ricky!