Pat O'Brien Chevrolet Buick Norwalk

4.5
  • Excellent Service

As always, I had a great experience at Pat O'Brien Norwalk Service dept. Jim is a great addition to the team and Pat O'Brien Norwalk is lucky to have him.

• The happiest person ever! By StephW.

Pat O'Brien is a very good place to go for cars because they are very friendly,kind,and really nice people to deal with and they make you feel at home. They also go above and beyond their job! They also try to make you the happiest people on earth! They also try to get you in the car that you really want!¿

• Love my Camaro.

Told em what I was lookin for,talked about with no pressure,drove it and bought it. Literally 1,2,3 and done.

• Recall Service Appointment

My recall service appointment was scheduled for next day. As promised, my vehicle was ready in under an hour. It was also washed for me. Very satisfied!

• Bob Meagrow

Good job done fast Waiting room clean and friendly.

Good job done fast Waiting room clean and friendly.

• Marge OHara

I had both my cars serviced. Job was done quickly and worked out so both could get serviced in two days.

• Great service

Clean waiting room and good service. Took the car right away even though I was a little early.

• Very Pleased

Couldn't of asked for a better salesman. The one thing I hate is a pushy sales person and Jason was far from fitting that criteria of a pushy salesman. Very pleasant experience without all the sales pressure. Thanks Jason, my wife and I love our Equinox.

• Prompt and great service!

Always treated well when we come for servicing our vehicle .

Always treated well when we come for servicing our vehicle .

• Got just what we wanted.

We were leasing a 2014 Chevy Equinox which was just too much vehicle for us. Wanted to get rid of it from the beginning. We approached another Chevy dealer who gave us a first class run-around and wanted too much money to purchase a smaller Cruze. Went over to Norwalk to Pat O'Brien's and met with Andrew Kilbride. We told him what we wanted and could he get us out of the lease on the Equinox. Just what he did. He pulled a Cruze around to the front of the store which was a bright red one. Just what we had desired, color, economically and size. It was just like he read our minds. I nearly fainted when I saw it. Days before we went to the dealership I had gone on the internet and printed off a bright red Cruze which is still on my desk. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!