• Classic Ford

Wonderful people. Great service, Great people. Take their time to do a excellent job. Worth the wait. They are to be trusted.

• Car repair

I was able to get an appointment in a timely manner and was given a loaner car while mine was in the shop.

• Outstanding Dealership

Great dealership!! I will come back to this dealership for another car and I will tell everyone who's even thinking about it to come here. They took great care of me and only charged me MSRP when other dealerships wanted $5k above MSRP for the same car. That's enough to make or break a car guys dream of wanting to own a specific car such as the 2016 Ford Focus RS that I wanted. Classic Ford made my dream come true. I now have my dream car. Thank you A+++

• Classic Ford is Awesome!

I'm a repeat customer and i would recommend to anyone to buy their Ford from these folks!

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, David. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests, and we look forward to your next visit!

• New truck purchase

David Holmen worked to give us the best deal possible! Thanks again David!

David Holmen worked to give us the best deal possible! Thanks again David!

• Taylor is AWESOME !

Taylor is awesome ! This was our 5th vehicle purchase from him at Classic Ford. We always shop and compare prices before purchasing and Taylor has always beat the competition without the need for haggling or pushy tactics. See Taylor at Classic Ford Galveston!

• First service

Earl at service went out of his way to make sure my service was done in a timely fashion great service writer.

• Sales

All employee's were very helpful and made you feel very comfortable.

All employee's were very helpful and made you feel very comfortable.

• Ms Renee Krenek

Great service from Earl and Margie. I appreciate the ride to & from my work. Would like to see the shuttle start at 7 instead of 7:30

• Awesome

I love working with Dave and Kathleen Robins. I never buy from anyone else.

I love working with Dave and Kathleen Robins. I never buy from anyone else.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Cary! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!