• ?????

I got my oil changed at no cost and they washed my car without my asking. Pretty happy.

• Oil change service

Respectful in talking over the phone and on time with what they tell you.

Respectful in talking over the phone and on time with what they tell you.

• First Service

First service of new vehicle. Very accommodating and professional.

First service of new vehicle. Very accommodating and professional.

• Best car buying experience ever!

Definitely the best car buying experience I have ever had! Jeff Waite did a fantastic job and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him or Classic Ford Galveston to all of my friends and family!

Brenda, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! If you ever have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Happy shopper

Classic is the best dealership I have ever dealt with. This is my 5th vehicle I have purchased from them. Always great service and friendly. They bend over backwards for you.

• Tuscany

Always outstanding Services at Classic Ford. Certainly my dealership! I will never buy a car or have it serviced anywhere else

• Excellent experience island style!

Excellent buying experience! Very open about price and financing options. Answered all questions asked.

James, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! At Classic Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Excellent in ever aspect.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Elliott! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Everyone was helpful and pleasant. Kelly did a great job helping me get my very first car which can be nerve wrecking. The customer service was astounding! I highly recommend!

• Classic Ford

Wonderful people. Great service, Great people. Take their time to do a excellent job. Worth the wait. They are to be trusted.

• Car repair

I was able to get an appointment in a timely manner and was given a loaner car while mine was in the shop.