Jumbo Luxury Cars

Call This Dealer

Used

• AWESOME!!!!! Cory & Raina
    May 6, 2016

Just bought a 2015 dodge challenger rt plus wednesday and our salesman "Eric" was amazing!!! He was honest and content with what he said he could and ...would do!! I would definatly recommend this dealership to anyone. Im actually buying my next vehicle from Eric!! Thanks Jumbo Luxury Cars!!

Purchased mercedez Benz cla250
    February 7, 2018

It was my first time purchasing a car and Jorge was my sales associate. He made the whole process very pleasant and stress free. He went above and bey...ond by answering all the questions I had and even staying after hours to make sure I had a satisfactory experience. I totally recommend him to whoever is looking for a car, even if is your first time doing it like me. He was very professional and carismatic too

Commendation for excellent service
    December 4, 2017

This is my second purchase of a vehicle from Jumbo Luxury Cars and I must say that the service and level of professionalism this time, exceeded my exp...ectations. My wife and I were fortunate to have the benefit of a salesman by the name of Mike, who guided us through not only the question of the vehicle’s selection and financing but also finalized for us the Titling...all of which saved us a lot of time. This gentlemen Mike, went beyond the call of duty in answering all our questions even after closing hours and kept in touch after the purchase to make sure all went well. It’s because of persons like Mike that vehicle purchasing can be made simply and easily. We wish him and Jumbo, all the very best. Courtney Hamilton Judith Farmer

Excellent car buying experienceexperience
    November 12, 2017

I purchased a Mercedes Benz 350E yesterday, Saturday evening from Jason Tsanakas at Jumbo Luxury cars. The experience was excellent! We showed up abou...t 20 minutes before closing to just look at a car we saw online. Jason showed us the car, but due to the large selection of high end quality cars I saw on the lot, I wanted to compare that Mercedes to other options I saw. He patiently showed us each car, explaining all the options each car came with, even though it was now after closing hours. We saw a car on the lot that was perfect for us. Jason again spent the extra time to sell us the car right then rather than just taking a deposit and having us wait until Monday to take the car home. The buying process took less than 45 minutes. This was the best experience I have every had buying a car. I will definitely recommend this dealer and salesman to all my friends. The cars are top notch, the selection is amazing and the customer service was excellent!

Car purchase (Paulo Freitas...Sales Representive)
    March 23, 2017

Paulo did a wonderful job of walking through the entire purchase/trade-in process and completing the entire transaction. Follow up was excellent. I wo...uld highly recommend Jumbo and Paulo for anyone looking for a luxury vehicle.

New Tires on my Mercedes-Benz
    February 25, 2017

A very big thanks to Jumbo Luxury Cars, (Mr. Labranne) for their excellent service. Not only does my car looks and smells brand new, but Mr. Labranne ...picked up and delivered my car in a timely manner. Their rate for service is super low for the quality you received.

Exceptional car
    January 28, 2017

Traveled 150 miles to get a fabulous car for a fair and exceptional price. Paulo was my sales person and followed through in detail. I will not hestit...ate to come back for my next car.

Paulo
    January 25, 2017

Paulo didn't play he game that all salesman like to play,Paulo showed me what worked for me and my situation and thoroughly thought it through

A wonderful buying experience with Jumbo
    January 24, 2017

I had an amazing, quick and professional buying experience with Paulo Mendes at Jumbo Luxury Cars. Dealing with a team that knows what they were doing... is always a pleasure in this town. I will definitely refer many colleagues and friends to their dealership on 441. Will buoy there agai, for sure.

Great buying experience
    January 17, 2017

Fantastic experience buying our Mercedes G550 - from start to finish, white glove service. And a big thanks to Ray who went above and beyond to assist....

Jumbo Luxury Cars