Classic Ford of Madison

• What an awesome dealership to work with!

I've never been to a dealership that treats every customer with the utmost respect. It seems to be a common theme across the board with the Classic Auto Group. The guys at Classic Ford of Madison are so helpful and really strive to make the customer experience amazing! I would highly recommend checking them out when looking for your next vehicle. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to send friends and family there as well. I purchased my 2016 Ford Edge in November 2016 and traded in my 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe. I worked directly with the Sales Manager - Joseph Ferrato as well as the General Manager - Ben Villines. They made the purchase experience so easy and I felt I got a great deal!

• this is a five star dealership.

found our edge online, CRIS m. was professional and very courteous, we made a3hr. trek to purchase it, he was,very easy to deal with,he stayed after hrs to explain all the options on the edge to my wife, this is what a quality dealership should do for their customers, i have no reservations about sending my friends and family to classic ford, this is truly a five star dealership,to all your staff, we like to thank them, it is hard to find such a honest and reputable dealership thank you for a seamless transaction, the pikes.