Best Way Auto Brokers

Call This Dealer

Used

Worth the drive!!!!
    April 12, 2018

The very best car buying experience I've ever had! (Just like the Publix slogan: "shopping was a pleasure.") Debbie worked diligently on a Sunday and ...after hours to do everything necessary to get me in my new car and off the lot. (less than 2 days from start to finish) They are a refreshing reminder of why you should shop with an independent dealer!! I know I always will from now on. I was treated like an old family friend from the first phone call and everyone waved goodbye, wishing me a safe drive home, as I drove away in my new vehicle. I would recommend to anyone looking for the best price and buying experience to stop here first, it's more than worth the drive!!! Debbie told me when we get ready for our next vehicle to call her and she'd do everything possible to find what I wanted for the price I needed, and I certainly intend to take her up on that offer before looking anywhere else!!!!

great service