Tradition Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

• Great service

I was looking for a particular vehicle to fit my family's needs and still trying to stay within my budget. The sale person was very patient and understanding. They took a lot of time to find me the right vehicle. Everyone was very kind.

• Great experience

Great experience made everything easy. A breeze from test drive to purchase.

Great experience made everything easy. A breeze from test drive to purchase.

• Great customer service and very patient.

My overall experience was amazing! I was very pleased with the choice of vechicle I purchased and excited to continue a relationship with tradition.

• The Best GMC Dealer in Western New York

Great Sales Staff, Good Deals, And great Service They Are Great Bar None. They Treat You Like Family.And you are their most important Customer.

• Kind, convenient and complete service

Quick, easy, friendly environment. Employees are well trained and focused on customer service. Comparable prices. Modern and clean facility. Good selection.

• Good service,always take good care of my car.

Been having my car serviced there for years. If I wasn't happy I would find somewhere else,but I don't need to.

• Leased car

Patient staff . They had the vehicle I wanted and they tried all the options and were able to get it to fit into my tight budget

• Great service

Everyone is so thoughtful and knowledgable. They even took me for a ride in a new Chevy Hatchback - LOVED IT!!!!!

• Great people!

I feel like everyone knows me personally. All the employees say hello. Great overall experience and won't hesitate to purchase my next new vehicle here!

• Buying Experience

Very straight forward and easy. No game playing with price like other dealerships. The car was even delivered to the house. Never had that before