UWin Auto Sales

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Great service and reliable vehicles
    February 5, 2016

Great business/ service. I had bought an 04 F-350 6.0 diesel truck and I have to say, extremely reliable and great running truck. They have a great at...titude with the customer always in mind. Uwin just "won" my business for future car purchases!

Thank you Nate!

honest about the cars they are selling
    May 7, 2015

good people to do business with. The owner went way out of his way to take care of any issues I had. not a here's your car and goodbye type of man. If... you are looking for a used car I would give UWINAUTOSALES a serious look.

Lou, Thank you very much! Your business is greatly appreciated and we hope to be able to assist your future vehicle needs. Thanks

Pamela Lockhart Parkersburg, WV
    March 2, 2015

My name is Pamela, I had been looking to buy an Acura MDX for about a month. The closest ones in my price range were far away in New York and Maryland..., then I found Uwin Auto on Cars.com and found a great looking Acura MDX on their lot. This was still almost 3 hours away from me but I contacted the dealership and spoke with them on the phone a couple of times, then I scheduled an appointment to drive 3 hours there for a test drive. I was suppose to be there around 2:00 but the weather was bad -19 degrees, and the roads were horrible, so I did not arrive until about 2:45. I saw many nice cars on the lot but not the silver Acura I was looking for. I went into the office and introduced myself. The dealer was very nice and let me know that someone had stopped by and wanted to test drive it. He offered for us to sit with him in his office to stay warm. I was so worried because I figured the person who was test driving it would definately buy it, especially if it was as nice as what the pictures and description was on the internet. The guy who was test driving it finally returned after what seemed like an eternity. The guy definately wanted to by it and the nice dealer told him that I needed to test drive it and decide if I wanted it first because he had been talking to me for a few days and I had drove 3 hours to get there. I was so relieved and amazed. most dealers would have sold it (first come first serve). Anyway It was even nicer then the pictures and description I had seen. I drove it, loved it, and bought it. I felt bad for the other guy who waited patiently for me to get back(which was all of 2 minutes because I only needed to go around the block!) But The dealer really amazed me by doing that for me, I will definately take another 3 hour drive when I or anyone in my family is ready to buy another car,truck, or SUV. Every car on the lot was in pristine shape and looked new inside and out. I am so happy with my Acura MDX and will never forget that one little act of kindness that the dealer showed me.

Dear Pamela, We strongly believe in good customer service. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and we hope to see you again for your... future vehicle needs!

A great place to buy a car.
    December 16, 2014

My name is Ryne. I was looking for a car a few months ago and found this dealership. I saw a few cars that I liked but ended up going for an 2005 acur...a tl. The looks great runs great and the owner of the dealership helped me out a lot. What ever I needed he helped me out. can't wait to buy another car form this place. Plus the price for the car was 1500 under Kelly blue book value and most of their cars are.

Ryne, Thank you for providing us with opportunity and pleasure in servicing your vehicle needs - past and future.

Fantasic Customer Service experice will Recommend
    August 4, 2014

Purchase Acura Mdx this year20014 from them, No pressure no double talk, it was a pleasure working with them and I will continue to purchase future ve...hicle's from UWin Auto sales. Don't let this little car lot fool you,They beat out most knowing dealerships around Akron Ohio when making their customers first priority .

Christina, Thank you very much! Your business is greatly appreciated! We hope you will give us the opportunity and pleasure to serve you with all o...f your future vehicle shopping!

Detail and Understanding
    April 28, 2014

Uwin was committed to me. A few weeks back a gave the Uwin team a diamond in the rough car to locate. Not only did they locate the car but it was in m...int condition. Thank you Uwin

Thank you very much! Your business and review is greatly appreciated!

Great customer service ,easy buying no push at all
    April 28, 2014

My experience with Uwin Auto Sales was very good.Sales man Boro is a nice guy with a sense of humor, I told him we wanted to check out another car on ...a different car lot before we decided and there was no push to keep me there. He got my payment exactly where I needed it to be. I would recommend UWIN AUTO SALES to anyone looking for a new car! ! I'll definitely be back.

Thank you very much! We understand car buying can be challenging and frustrating. We are here to make your car buying experience as easy as possible.

Walked out VERY happy
    April 26, 2014

I was a little hesitant about buying from a smaller dealership but they had the car I wanted and at a great price. When I went to see the car, the sta...ff made me feel like I was their only priority. No games, no hassle, and definately no pressure. Excellent experience, I will go back. THANK YOU!!

Thank you and we hope to see you again in future!

Thanks UWin!
    April 25, 2014

Working with UWin was a pleasure. They were very helpful in making sure the buying process went smoothly and quickly. You can't beat the prices and th...e car runs great. I will definitely work with them again in the future!

Thank you for your business! We hope you enjoy your vehicle and we hope to see you again!

Great Service/Sales
    April 25, 2014

The sales person was very helpful and really took the time to work with me on the deal. Nice atmosphere and I would recommend Uwin to my friends. If y...ou have a certain price range...they have decent cars/trucks for what you are looking for.

Carla, thank you very much for your business! We hope to serve you again!

UWin Auto Sales