3.2
  • Great dealership to trade with

My wife and I bought a truck from them and I can't find a single thing to complain about. Jeff, Stan, and staff are the type of people that you refer your mom or best friend to. They're just genuinely good people!

• Used car purchase

Bent creek motors offer no warranty with there sales, the vehicle I purchased was low quality and has had several problems. The radio didn't even work.

• Will not negotiate to make a sale!

some cars are priced so low we have no room for negotiation Mercedes was priced 3000 back of book value to sell

I was looking to purchase an E-class Mercedes from this dealer but they were unwilling to negotiate on the price of the vehicle. Since when are dealerships not willing to negotiate price to make a sale. The salesman was arrogant and not helpful at all!

• Love the purchase; loved the service!

Shopping with Stan came with honest, buyer-focused service that is sometimes hard to find in car shopping. I greatly appreciate the experience and am really enjoying the car! ¿¿ Two Thumbs Up!

• Overall

I was impressed with the professionalism of dealership prompt response and willingness to assist.