This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Happy Customer

I must say, this was my 1st time purchasing a car on my own and they really helped me feel like I knew what I was doing. Awesome service and very friendly people.

• Everything was wonderful!

Everything was wonderful. The people were friendly and courteous. I have known some of the employees for a long time from previous employers and was glad to see these people working at Payless. I had my cars serviced here at least three or four times and in all cases I was very pleased with my service. I have recommended to my friends.

• Great Service

Compared to the places I had visited, searching for a car was much better here. The service in terms of honesty and being straight forward. Nemo is great!

• Friendly Staff

The friendly staff made buying a "new to us" car very easy.

The friendly staff made buying a "new to us" car very easy.

• First Car

I don't have previous buying experience but the facility was great, the customer service was excellent, and the price was nice too!

• Payless Car Sales, Greensboro, NC

Easiest car purchase I have ever made! Nancy was great!

Easiest car purchase I have ever made! Nancy was great!

• Great Customer Service & Quality Vehicles

Nemo was friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. It was a hassle free buying experience from beginning to end. I would recommend anyone buying a vehicle from Payless Car Sales.

• Thanks for all your help!

Customer Service Reps were great! Thanks for all of your help. Greatly appreciated.

• I am so impressed!

Wow, Nancy was great! She was kind and thoughtful. Answered all of our questions, made us feel at ease with our entire time. Nancy rode with us on our test drive and tolerated my constant inquiries. I would highly recommend Nancy to anyone wanting to purchase a car. Great job!! It was so easy!

• Very Professional

Salesmen, Finance, and Customer Service were all very professional and informative.