Waldorf Chevrolet Cadillac

• Great job

My service guy was at my beckin call. Grateful for the job well done. Best and friendly environment I will never forget the service professionals for prompt response

• Great dealership

They made a believer out of me...... I'm a Chevy man now...... ford can kiss my bumper....lol.. thanks chevy of waldorf

• Outstanding Service

Gene's customer service is outstanding. These words speak for themselves. It is a joy to have people who care about your well-being.

• Awesome experience!

From the service check-in to the final fix, everything was great. I was kept informed during the entire process! My service writer was very professional.

• great sales and financial staff

Found the exact car I would have ordered, drove three hours one way to get it. Sales and financial staff were great.

• Waldorf Chevrolet's most important customer

I am always made to feel like I'm an integral part of the dealership. I know it's a business, but not from the employee's attitude, it more like that they are waiting for me to arrive. Overall always a happy experience.

• Excellent team in Sales

The team at Waldorf Chevy Cadillac put me at ease. They listened to me and they did not pressure me. I appreciate their helpfulness, from start to finish. The salesman, Mr. Hightower, was great to work with. He explained each step of the sales process, the car and its many features, finance, warranty and service dept. The rest of the team were great to deal with, as well. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. P.S. I am not a relative, LOL.

• Mark Stancell is an extraordinary sales associate

It is with great pleasure we take this time to address the superb service we received from Mark Stancell. As a military couple, we have had a great deal of experience with purchasing car, but Mark professional customer service exceeded all car sales experience we have received. Given the superb service we look forward to purchasing another vehicle in the months to come, and will definitely recommend Mark and the dealership to all our real estate clients. Mark thank you for your superb professionalism, and for providing us with an outstanding customer service experience, that will remain forefront in our minds for time to come.

• horrible customer service

I was dealing with the general manager Scott over the phone about an issue. What he mentioned to me was that I seemed overwhelming and he hung up the phone on me regarding a complaint.. what a great way to handle customers anybody that wants customer service like this should definitely go to this dealership! I can't even imagine what else to expect from this place

• Great experience

I had a great experience here. Mark Stancell was a great help, very patient and gave great advice as to which car would fit me. I referred a friend and they left with a car also and satisfied with the customer service from mark as well. i will definitely return!