Skip to main content

New (301) 861-3626 (301) 861-3626
Used (301) 710-5578 (301) 710-5578
Service (301) 710-0445 (301) 710-0445

3.5

We saw a car on their website and we were contacted by

We saw a car on their website and we were contacted by Marlon. We live in NY and weren’t sure we wanted to make the trip. Marlon was great had all the information we asked for and gently followed up without any pressure. He even picked us up at our hotel when we arrived. We were able to do the deal and buy the car and drive it home in one day. The dealership was professional and we recommend them highly also the price was better than comparable cars in NY. Both Marlon and Ken were pleasant and professional and we love our new car!

4.0

CH Humbert

Sales person was very good and knowledgeable, the experience was easy and everyone curious

Dealer response

Claude, we're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Waldorf Chevrolet-Cadillac

Great customer service!

Larry Williams at the Waldorf Chevrolet Cadillac dealership showed wonderful customer service for my purchase of the 2024 CHEVROLET TRAX 1RS FWD. He was very patient and kind to me and my mother. He fully explained all of the details of my car and made the purchase very easy and comfortable. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking to buy a new car for the first time.

Dealer response

Migyon, thank you so much for your positive comments about Waldorf Chevrolet-Cadillac! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

I contacted Waldorf Chevy about A car online requesting a

I contacted Waldorf Chevy about A car online requesting a out the door quote. I wasn't sure if I wanted a toyota or chevy so I went and test drove there vehicle. I decided to go with the chevy but they were not able to match the price that I received in virginia. The sales consultant larry williams and his manager were very professional. Even though we couldn't make a deal there was no pressure. A highly recommend this dealer. Their price was more than fair but it comes Price sometimes. Just want to thank Waldorf Chevy.

Waldorf Chevrolet & Cadillac has set the bar across the

Waldorf Chevrolet & Cadillac has set the bar across the board for anyone looking for a perfect customer experience. From the moment I reached out with a brief inquiry via email and by phone my salesman Mr. Marlon McLean was very, very responsive, extremely knowledgeable, not only about the vehicle itself, but in walking me through the entire process from the test drive through working with the finance team etc. It could not have been more seamless and made the process very pleasant. Their attention to detail and my satisfaction was unparalleled the entire team kept going above and beyond in every aspect of my purchase! This dealership is Outstanding and I highly recommend them especially my salesman Marlon and the Sales manager Ken! Great experience, was very good and the sale took place very quick and was able to secure transportation the same day after the purchase. They sent two guys so I could drive my wife's Car home and they got my new car home in right behind me OUTSTANDING!!! And the best part was it was the BEST PRICE on that model of Chevy Tahoe 2021 low miles on the Entire EAST COAST I checked 100s (REALLY) of dealers and they were by far the BEST PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bar none. F.Barrett Happy, Happy Customer! Love my new TAHOE!!!!!!!! Great Experience!!!

Amazing People Amazing Honest Service All Around

100% excellent all around. Everyone was helpful and all very nice to talk to. Easy conversations and met the requirements I needed

Dealer response

Jacqueline, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope you have a great day!

3.0

long wait

process is long I call to set appointment I arrive there and i still had to wait for an oil change i will give them another chance to make a right

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience and for being willing to give us another opportunity to make things right. We will go over the scheduling process to ensure that we do a better job the next time you are in.

2.0

service

took to long to process my paper work need to update the lounge wish they had more snacks to choose from service writer was short with me

Dealer response

Thank you for reaching out to us. We regret to hear about the situation you have described. Our General Manager, Brandon Turner, will be reaching out to you shortly

1.0

Buyer Beware

BUYER BEWARE Salesman wanted to talk about his life story (this is a ploy to build trust with the buyer while diverting attention from the vehicle), got real tired of that. We pointed out flaws on the vehicle which we were told could be fixed easily, never were. Many stock purchase items were missing from the vehicle, we were told those things didn't matter, no new owner would need or use them anymore. Salesman only focused about the "deal" definitely not customer satisfaction. Worried this dealership is just a dumping ground for poor used cars with hidden flaws, they sure smell like it.

Dealer response

We regret to hear that your experience with us was not a more positive one. We would like an opportunity to make this up to you. If you are willing, please reach out to General Manager, Scott Strickler at (301) 645-7000 so we can work towards a resolution.

4.0

Buyer

Good facilities and have many cars to choose from.

Dealer response

Ervin, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!