3.0
Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Service Dept

Went in the day before Thanksgiving for a scheduled repair, supposedly an 8am appt for a wheel bearing issue At 9am tired of watching the service dept employees stand around and not work on my car I spoke up I was informed a few minutes later they did not have the tools to repair the issue they scheduled the appt to fix Called this morning to follow up (12/7) see if they had to tools yet Low and behold no one there knows what I am taking about and the only person who would possibly know is coincidentally off today I am done, seriously considering selling my Ford there is only so much a customer can be expected to deal with, too many years of this poorly ran service dept, this was possibly the last straw for me

• Yucca Valley Ford Service Department ROCKS!

The Service Department at Yucca Valley Ford ROCKS!! I always hated dealer service departments and avoid them. Not any longer. Service Director, Wayne Wood, and Service Advisors Justins Greenwood and Tim Alexander are awesome. They are helpful, friendly, HONEST, and go out of their way to help you. There is never a hard sell on getting any repair done that they recommend. I always hated that at dealer service departments. At YV Ford, they will advise you on maintenance repairs you need to start thinking about having done in the future, which I really appreciate, because then I can save money for the repair and plan for it. Occasionally, there may be an unexpected item that needs to be taken care of pretty quickly. Unless it is a real safety issue, they don't try to make you have it done right then, but they make sure you understand the importance of the repair. The waiting area for customers is always a nice place to hang out. A TV (with the remote available), healthy snacks (fruit and those granola bar type things, coffee, water, and freshly popped popcorn. I am a frequent flyer at the YV Ford Service Department, because I drive a lot of miles and always get my vehicle serviced regularly. I love the Fuel Works Saver Package which includes the oil change/filter, top off all fluids, check brakes, and rotate the tires - all for a decent price, and often with a $10 off mail-in rebate. The staff is so friendly and I feel like a member of the Service Department family. Often when I am running errands around town, I will just stop by to say "Hi!" to Wayne, Justin, and Tim. No vehicle problems, just saying hi to my favorite folks! Give YV Ford Service a try if you are looking for honest vehicle maintenance at a fair price.