University Chevrolet Buick GMC

• Great experience

Luke was great I had a great buying experience! I would definitely recommend this place to everybody!

• Malibu

If you want the best selection, the best customer service, the best experience in buying a vehicle, you need to come the University Chevrolet ! My husband and I couldn't have ask for any better treatment from Mark, Murphy, John, Taz and James. They are a class act and know their business! And the service advisors, Alison, Marty and John did an awesome job taking care of us and answering any questions we had. You're not going to find a better team than this! Thank you University team!!

• Awesome Time

The whole experience was fantastic! Luke Boyd was very professional and he made the whole buying experience fun! I would highly recommend Luke and the whole University Chevy team! It was a family atmosphere. I was a first time new car buyer and I left completely happy and I LOVE my new Malibu!

• Great Time

It was nothing but a positive experience with Luke Boyd at University Chevy!! Luke and I have been friends for years and he treats all of his customers like family! If anyone asked me for a recommendation I would say ask for Luke at University Chevy!

• Wonderful Service

I enjoyed having the entire financing process explained by Randy. James Murphy worked us through the entire showing and selling process! I recommend this family!

• Amazing Customer Service

James Murphy did a very good job assisting me with purchasing my car. Mr. Sheldon was a huge help as well! I am so pleased with my purchase!

• They get it done!

I had been everywhere trying to get a vehicle and James worked with me more than any other dealership I went to, to get it done! My sales person was so helpful!

• Wonderful Dealership

We have purchased 4 cars the last 3 years from this dealership! James and Sheldon are great peopleand fun to work with. We will be customers for life!

• Amazing Customer Service

James made my car buying experience super easy! He was a pleasure to work with!

James made my car buying experience super easy! He was a pleasure to work with!

• Great People

I have purchased several vehicles from this dealership. I am very happy with James and Sheldon. The entire process is seamless. Great team at University Chevrolet!