Pass Auto Sales

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Competitive Pricing and Financing
    August 20, 2015

Excellent experience right from the start through to the finish. Nick is a great listener and addressed all my questions, concerns and needs. I had ze...ro buyers remorse after purchase. The car has proven to be a sound purchase both financially and mechanically. I will be referring friends and family members to Nick @ pass autos.

• Awesome Experience!!
    March 5, 2015

My recent searching and purchasing of a used vehicle (I was looking for a specific model) was exceptionally easy; and I've purchased over 20 cars in m...y 34 years of driving. Perry and Scott made it a pleasure, hassle-free, seamless and the best part of all ------ I didn't have to sit there all day trying to negotiate the right price or financing. HINT: Hey all you other car dealerships .... take notice; it's what customers want and deserve! I love my new used car. Thank you both for an Awesome Experience.

• BEWARE of smooth talker!!
    January 10, 2015

Scott is a real SMOOTH talker and he DOES NOT have his cars checked out properly. He also tells you that you have 30 days if there are any problems. T...hat's a lie! He wouldn't take my calls or return my calls. My car had a few things that needed repair, cause the previous owner had hit a curb pretty hard and did damage, but Scott said no accidents with this car. Another lie!! SHAME, SHAME , SHAME, SCOTT!!!! Karma will return the favor. Before buying checking all areas for feedback from other customers. Not very many good ones.

• Highly Recommend - Truly Unique Used Car Dealer!
    December 13, 2014

Highly recomend this used car dealer...for it's excellent business ethics that I experienced with the owner, Scott Cocuzzo. Truly a diamond in the rou...gh, Scott assisted me in obtaining a vehicle that fit my budget and needs. My credit was poor to say the least. This IS NOT A BUY HERE PAY HERE establishment! Most buy here/pay here advertise they can help bad/no credit issues. I was not coersed into a vehicle that I didn't want, convinced to pay an unreasonable down or monthly payment like most buy here/pay here. Not Pass Auto. Scott is also picky about his inventory he carries. As a certified pre-owned dealer, he makes sure each vehicle is inspected and repaired before selling. If there are known issues with a certain make/model he is also upfront and honest about letting you know that as well. Scott treated me as if I was a good friend, empathizing with my credit situation and worked very hard in getting me into a car I wanted. THANK YOU, SCOTT!!! My days of public transport are over!

Pass Auto Sales