Pass Auto Sales

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

August 20, 2015

Excellent experience right from the start through to the finish. Nick is a great listener and addressed all my questions, concerns and needs. I had ze...ro buyers remorse after purchase. The car has proven to be a sound purchase both financially and mechanically. I will be referring friends and family members to Nick @ pass autos.

March 5, 2015

My recent searching and purchasing of a used vehicle (I was looking for a specific model) was exceptionally easy; and I've purchased over 20 cars in m...y 34 years of driving. Perry and Scott made it a pleasure, hassle-free, seamless and the best part of all ------ I didn't have to sit there all day trying to negotiate the right price or financing. HINT: Hey all you other car dealerships .... take notice; it's what customers want and deserve! I love my new used car. Thank you both for an Awesome Experience.

January 10, 2015

Scott is a real SMOOTH talker and he DOES NOT have his cars checked out properly. He also tells you that you have 30 days if there are any problems. T...hat's a lie! He wouldn't take my calls or return my calls. My car had a few things that needed repair, cause the previous owner had hit a curb pretty hard and did damage, but Scott said no accidents with this car. Another lie!! SHAME, SHAME , SHAME, SCOTT!!!! Karma will return the favor. Before buying checking all areas for feedback from other customers. Not very many good ones.

December 13, 2014

Highly recomend this used car dealer...for it's excellent business ethics that I experienced with the owner, Scott Cocuzzo. Truly a diamond in the rou...gh, Scott assisted me in obtaining a vehicle that fit my budget and needs. My credit was poor to say the least. This IS NOT A BUY HERE PAY HERE establishment! Most buy here/pay here advertise they can help bad/no credit issues. I was not coersed into a vehicle that I didn't want, convinced to pay an unreasonable down or monthly payment like most buy here/pay here. Not Pass Auto. Scott is also picky about his inventory he carries. As a certified pre-owned dealer, he makes sure each vehicle is inspected and repaired before selling. If there are known issues with a certain make/model he is also upfront and honest about letting you know that as well. Scott treated me as if I was a good friend, empathizing with my credit situation and worked very hard in getting me into a car I wanted. THANK YOU, SCOTT!!! My days of public transport are over!