Audi Volkswagen Hilton Head

1.0
  • Lost sale!

Went in to drive a couple of new VW's to replace my TDI. I already knew what I wanted to look at and told them when I walked in the door. Instead of going straight to what I drove there for I was taken in to the Manager and told about every other model and the best deals are what they had there on the lot. Supposedly what I was looking for was rare (it wasn't) and I should basically pick whatever they chose for me. So finally get out the door and to a GTI that was wrong color, wrong transmission, and last year's model all for a special price (it wasn't). After reminding the sales woman repeatedly as she's showing me the features that I have the same basic car that I drove in with I asked to see the other car. Finally as we're walking away she asks if I want to drive it. So the other car that I wanted to drive was an Alltrack, so where does she take me? Yep, the showroom. When she starts again showing me the exact same features as the car I drove in I had to leave. So, long story short, listen to your customers, all you had to do is bring out 2 sets of keys and get in the passenger seat. Instead I bought a car somewhere else a week later from a dealer that listened to what I, the customer, wanted.