Average based on 71 reviews.
  • Awesome Experience!

Ross Nolan was my salesman and was truly a pleasure to work with. Very patient, kind, and really showed he cared about my happiness with my purchase. Him and his manager, Jason, went above and beyond to get me a great deal! Wonderful experience!

• Mr miller

Dealership is a great place to shop and have service completed

Dealership is a great place to shop and have service completed

• Great service

The services were excellent. They went beyond what was required. Everyone was nice and friendly. I will give 5 stars for all of the above. Popcorn was good also.

• Accord engine rebuild

Although the car was still within 8 years it had more than 120,000 miles on it so Honda was not willing to pay the full cost of the rebuild. They split the cost and my share was $1750. Naturally I would have preferred Honda pick up the full cost even if it was over the 120,000 miles.

• exceptional service at Honda of Grand Blanc

Jason the salesperson was very helpful, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. The General Manager Jason Freeman was so kind and made an already great buying experience even better. The sales manager and finance manager were great as well. Thank you Jason's and the rest of the staff. I will definitely refer my friends and family to buy there next car here from Jason D. Thank you!!!!

• Service on my car.

Happy with service and technician. Oil change was done and in a timely manner.

Happy with service and technician. Oil change was done and in a timely manner.

• Totally Positive Experience

Very good, streamlined experience. Amy was very nice and helpful. She made the experience go really smooth and I definitely will look for her again, when I purchase my next vehicle!

• I was very happy with my service call on my car.

I was very happy with my service check on my car. I took a long trip the next day and it drove very smoothly. My service was fast and friendly.

• Janet Modesitt

My overall experience was quite positive. Ben T., the service manager, was excellent.

• HONDA OIL CHANGE

Jared was the service manager on Saturday morning. Jared was very cordial and friendly. I was able to schedule future service and I got in on time for my oil change appointment. Thank you for the great service. Bob