• O'Brien Hyndai

Great experience beginning to end. I never drive my trade-in auto on the first visit to a dealer. The sales manager (John) assured me if I brought my trade with me he would give me more money than Carmax in order to sell me a car. I have bought 5 cars from Carmax. Not only did he beat the Carmax offer for my trade he almost doubled it! We did some negotiating (which we wouldn't have done at Carmax) but I got the deal I was looking for in the end. My sales person, Michael, actually suggested a car I wasn't considering initially, and I ended up buying it! It was refreshing to work with a team that actually listen to what you say and are willing to work with you in a friendly professional manner. I also worked with Russell to arrange the payment and that too could not have gone better. Sorry Carmax, I think I have a new favorite. I should have been buyin' from O'Brien.

• A HONTEST DEAL

Great Sale Consultant, John Ruiz, took the time to explain the items on the vehicle we were looking at well before we purchased the vehicle, I went to the dealership about a month before buying the vehicle and I met John Ruiz and told him I'd be back in about a month with my wife to look at vehicles, he was not pushy. At that time I was trying to see how long the vehicle was compared to the Ford Edge that I own, so we could think about a Hyundai or another brand. When I return with my wife he took time and showed us several vehicles, again real nice, no we did not buy that day either, we went home and did more homework about the vehicle and went back to the dealership two days later and met with him again and made the FAIR DEAL and we are very happy on the salesmanship of John Ruiz and O'Brian Hyundai Dealership. Purchased a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe LTD

• Great service as always! Puts my concerns first!

Customer service is the best! From the phone calls to the actual service done , all employees are friendly and customer friendly with their concerns. The dealership is the best in the country!

• Great dealership

I searched the entire state of florida for the subaru i wanted. Obrien was outstanding, with great personnel, a comfortable environment, and great products.

• don't understand this

Great place for service. they are a;ways superior. Not the greatest sales experience.

• Excellent Service

Excellent service: Friendly, honest, economical, informative, it doesn't get better. Thank you.

• Great Experiences at O'Brien Mazda

As a long time Mazda owner who relocated to Fort Myers a few years ago, I just had the pleasure of purchasing my first Mazda from O'Brien Mazda. The sales team were incredible, especially the Sales Manager Teddy. Financing was also fantastic. We were able to get the CX-9 Signature that we wanted at the price we wanted. We had a great experience and look forward to purchasing additional vehicles from O'Brien Mazda in the future.

• Excellent service with Matt McKellop!

My salesman, Matt McKellop is a great communicator and I enjoyed my experience with him buying my new car.

• 2017 Outback Touring

Very pleased with personal attention given by "Rusty"

Very pleased with personal attention given by "Rusty"

• Service Personnel

The oil dipstick was not put in all the way. I had to secure it.

The oil dipstick was not put in all the way. I had to secure it.