Mercedes-Benz of Clear Lake

48 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 12, 2019

The best service I absolutely impressed good people always able to help I was looking for a used pickup truck this dealership has the one I like

Thank you Abraham for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

May 14, 2018

Ana Mejia was great help and will definitely be back for car service .. they did service B for me while vehicle was there for Panoramic roof repair ..

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

• May 2, 2017

My expectations finding a late model, low mileage Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes Benz vehicle were exceeded, especially easy and enjoyable working with Shannon... Stem of Mercedes Benz of Clear Lake! He was most importantly "professional" from start to finish, very detailed and informative in all ways explaining the value, advantages and benefits of purchasing a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. I would encourage anyone to consider working with Shannon! On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 the highest, being a demanding consumer, I would rate my experience working with Shannon as nothing less than a 10!! I also worked with Fidencio Leija, David Silva and Derrick Gray, all were very helpful and service oriented. I normally refuse to complete surveys of this nature, but in this case feel my experience can benefit and encourage others to give Mercedes Benz of Clear Lake a chance to earn their business!!

Thank you Bob for the kind words about our team! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's car buying experience truly excepti...onal! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

May 11, 2018

This dealer went above and beyond to get me the exact vehicle I wanted and at a fantastic price on top of that! It was by far the best car buying experience... I have every had. Thanks so much to April and Jim. I absolutely love my new vehicle!

Thank you YRudy for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

May 9, 2018

Johnny gave me an appointment, got to me on time and finished in a timely manner. Everyone was friendly and courteous. And my car was cleaned!! Cant ask... for more than that.

We are very happy to hear that Johnny and everyone at the Mercedes-Benz of Clear Lake was able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank y...ou for your business and look forward to your next visit!

May 8, 2018

Very customer oriented with greeting, servicing and checking out Did the work well and quickly. Facilities are clean and organized. I would highly recommend... them.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to your next visit!

April 30, 2018

MBCL is such a wonderful dealership and service center! I appreciate the speed at which they work and the quality they deliver. I’ve always walked away... pleased, from the purchase of my car to the service that I get and the car is clean every time I pick it up! I will return to MBCL for all future service and to purchase my next Benz!

Thank you Kerri for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

April 30, 2018

My guy Greg pushed my car through and got my service B finished quickly! He was very helpful and answered any questions I had! I will continue to use Mercedes... of clear lake!

Thank you Coach for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

April 25, 2018

Everyone was extremely helpful and nice. Thank you for a great first visit! I will definitely visit y’all again and am hoping to buy a new vehicle soon.

Thank you Diane for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

April 14, 2018

I received a fair deal and most importantly to me, I was not pressured. April and Al were courteous, helpful, and professional. It was a pleasant experience.... Thanks.

Thank you for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!