• Medical admin.

Very helpful with what I was looking for and the price was amazing! Would recommend them to anyone looking for a nice used vehicle.

• Awesomr

This is my second purchase that I have made with Las Vegas Auto Sports, and once again they have gone above and beyond to maintain their great reputation. They have quality cars and reasonable prices and the customer service if off the charts. Junior has great communication skills and makes sure that you are aware of everything during the process. They make sure to get the job done and done quick. I highly recommend them for your car purchasing needs.

• Excellent experience

I do not like dealerships, because of the haggle. I checked out a car at their lot an Audi Q5, but after talking to Tamas, I realized that is not the car that I really want. Tamas, instead of pushing me into the car he already had sitting on the lot, told me that he would get the BMW X5, that I want, just give him a couple of days. He did get me the car, with even more extras then I could ask for, for the price I was willing to pay. He traded in my old bimmer, so I don’t have to go through the hassle to make it pretty, and haggle with people at my own house. Apparently, dealer experience does not have to be painful. Thanks Tamas and the team

• Great car buying experience.

They were very helpful and friendly. Actually I took care of most of the buying process over the phone and on their website. I was in and out in about an hour fastest car purchase ever for me. Yes I would definitely send someone to them.

• Great car at a great price!

Really honest and helpful people! I love my new BMW325i! I got the car for a great price too! Couldnt be happier! I will send some friends your way guys! Thanks again!