Nashua Used Car Superstore

51 reviews

July 28, 2020

Bought a 6 year old truck last year with only 90K miles. I was expecting do have to do some upkeep but the amount of stuff I’ve had to do is ridiculous.... I’ve already had to put in thousands of dollar to fix stuff that was falling apart, most of which should have been seen and fixed by them prior to selling it. It seems like the only thing they did was clean the truck and then turn around and sell it the next day. I even had to replace the tires and the brakes/brake pads after 6 months because they were so badly worn down. A respectable, reputable used car dealership would make sure the small stuff that they have control over, like tires and brake pads, are refreshed prior to selling it. I will certainly never buy here again or recommend anyone to them.

March 2, 2020

Great service, came in and sold the truck we were looking at only because they knew they found us a better one thank you nashua used car dealership

Tyler Magarian

Service Manager

• June 20, 2017

The gm Pete was fantastic great customer service and willing to do as much as you possibly can to help the customer with the right deal with the right... car. Angela Adams is the best Shields person I've ever dealt with she's professional and down-to-earth person very comfortable to talk to and will do anything to help to get you into the right car she was so good her and Pete that I brought my mom in and they helped her get a car. If you're looking for a car speak to Angela Adams she is the best sales associate ever met.

Thanks for the awesome review Nicholas!

January 30, 2020

Good service, quality car and test ride, knowledgable staff. Smooth easy process, thanks again for everything ill be sure to enjoy the car. highly recommend

January 29, 2020

I had a great experience here. I pretty much knew which car I wanted already and when speaking with the sales associate Jason, he made the process easy... and hassle free. When I got there the vehicle I was interested in was already out front and ready for me to test drive. Great service! The process of buying was hassle free as well. Jason helped me find the best possible rates and lowest payments within my budget range and didn't try to sell me something outside of my range. Again, phenomenal service and I highly recommend if you're looking to get a new vehicle make sure you come to this location! Ask for Jason as well if you want to have a smooth stress free experience just as I did!!!! I'd also like to add that Kris another associate here was very helpful as well. He would check in with me while I was waiting just to make sure I was doing good. If you want customer service Taylored to you than get to this location and get into a new car knowing you'll be taken care of. -DeVante King

Kris Garcia

Jason Sarango

January 23, 2020

I buy a lot all vehicles and this dealership was the most efficient with my time. No hassling and a very laid back atmosphere. Definitely recommend shopping... for your next vehicle here. A+

January 23, 2020

Bought a 2017 Maxima there about a year ago. Felt I got a good price and so far the car has held up. There was one issue that results in the low customer... service score. The sales guy told me about a car at another location that was closer to what I was looking for. He assured me that the car would be in good shape (I understand it was used, so a ding here or there was no problem). The car came in, I drove and examined it, and decided to buy it. Everything was cool until they handed me the key fob (just 1). I said there should be 2. The after sale guy gave the excuse that it was a used car. I replied that I understood but I still want the 2nd fob or I won't take the car. He got a manager involved who wrote up a "we owe" ticket for the fob. I was OK with this and drove away in my new, to me, car. I waited for call from them to come in for the new fob. Didn't get one. I called them a couple times, but they wanted me to talk to the sales guy. Of course he was never there. Finally, I went in and talked to a manager. He said they would set me up with another location to get the new fob. I didn't hear from them again. Tried calling once, bu the guy I needed to talk to wasn't there. At that point I gave up and replaced the fob myself (about $240 for a replacement). Decent pricing, but if you're going to buy there. Make sure you get everything before taking delivery.

January 20, 2020

Incredible dealership to work with, making the process easy and going above and beyond. James was truly amazing to work with, he went out of his way to... make things work to get me into my dream car. Couldn't have asked for better people to work with. Thank you for everything!

January 19, 2020

I went here with my husband to buy a 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Chris was the nicest salesman we have ever dealt with. Also the finance manager, Jon,... and sale general manager, Mark, were also awesome to deal with. Very professional and beyond easy to work with. Highly recommend this dealership.

Christopher Shepherd

January 18, 2020

James was an extremely helpful sales professional. He listened to every need I had to get the deal done and explained things every step of the way is words... and term I understood. I couldn't be more happy with the experience and purchase of my new Range Rover!

Greg Durand