Nashua Used Car Superstore

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(603) 261-2127 (603) 261-2127

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nashua Used Car Superstore from DealerRater.

1.0

BUYER BEWARE

BUYER BEWARE! SOLD A LEMON AND THEY WON'T REFUND MY DOWN PAYMENT. CAR BROKEN WITHIN FIRST WEEK. NO INTEGRITY. FATHER/ SON COMBO RUN THIS PLACE AND WON'T FURNISH ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. INCOMPETENCE AT ITS FINEST. DOWN PAYMENT NOW BEING CALLED " APPLICATION FEE" BUT WENT FROM $500 TO POSSIBLY $1500 IF I FINANCE A DIFFERENT JEEP EVEN THOUGH ITS $8,000 LESS????? JARED CASPER TOLD ME TO TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE AND TAKE HIM TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT! SO THAT IS WHAT I'M DOING! THIS PLACE IS A JOKE. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I AM A BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR AND NOW HAVE NO TRANSPORTATION TO GET TO ANY ONGOING MEDICAL CARE! DON'T SHOP HERE, THEY DON'T HAVE A BACKBONE. SERVIVE DEPT SHUT OFF CODES WHILE THEY WERE " DETAILING" THE CAR YET THEY DIDN'T EVEN WASH IT THOROUGHLY THAT I NEEDED TO BRING IT TO THE CAR WASH AND DO IT MYSELF. I WAS TOLD THERE WOULD BE A DIFFERENT JEEP TRANSFERRED IN TO LOOK AT THEN TOLD I NEEDED TO MAKE A DEAL FIRST OR THE WON'T TRANSFER! OVER PROMISED UNDER DELIVERED! I CANT STRESS ENOUGH HOW AWFUL MY EXPERIENCE WAS HERE. RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.SO SAD

2.3

Car’s broken within a year

Bought a 6 year old truck last year with only 90K miles. I was expecting do have to do some upkeep but the amount of stuff I’ve had to do is ridiculous. I’ve already had to put in thousands of dollar to fix stuff that was falling apart, most of which should have been seen and fixed by them prior to selling it. It seems like the only thing they did was clean the truck and then turn around and sell it the next day. I even had to replace the tires and the brakes/brake pads after 6 months because they were so badly worn down. A respectable, reputable used car dealership would make sure the small stuff that they have control over, like tires and brake pads, are refreshed prior to selling it. I will certainly never buy here again or recommend anyone to them.

2.3

decent price, but over promised - under delivered

Bought a 2017 Maxima there about a year ago. Felt I got a good price and so far the car has held up. There was one issue that results in the low customer service score. The sales guy told me about a car at another location that was closer to what I was looking for. He assured me that the car would be in good shape (I understand it was used, so a ding here or there was no problem). The car came in, I drove and examined it, and decided to buy it. Everything was cool until they handed me the key fob (just 1). I said there should be 2. The after sale guy gave the excuse that it was a used car. I replied that I understood but I still want the 2nd fob or I won't take the car. He got a manager involved who wrote up a "we owe" ticket for the fob. I was OK with this and drove away in my new, to me, car. I waited for call from them to come in for the new fob. Didn't get one. I called them a couple times, but they wanted me to talk to the sales guy. Of course he was never there. Finally, I went in and talked to a manager. He said they would set me up with another location to get the new fob. I didn't hear from them again. Tried calling once, bu the guy I needed to talk to wasn't there. At that point I gave up and replaced the fob myself (about $240 for a replacement). Decent pricing, but if you're going to buy there. Make sure you get everything before taking delivery.

Used car

The gm Pete was fantastic great customer service and willing to do as much as you possibly can to help the customer with the right deal with the right car. Angela Adams is the best Shields person I've ever dealt with she's professional and down-to-earth person very comfortable to talk to and will do anything to help to get you into the right car she was so good her and Pete that I brought my mom in and they helped her get a car. If you're looking for a car speak to Angela Adams she is the best sales associate ever met.

Dealer response

Thanks for the awesome review Nicholas!

Great service

Had bad credit and little money down and Angela and Steve helped me find the perfect car for me with payments in the range I was looking for, would recommend them to anyone looking to build credit or looking for an easy car buying expetience

Dealer response

Thanks for the awesome review!!!

Great bought 2 vehicles!

I ended up buying 2 !, got a fantastic jeep limited great price and better service m, I also got a Ram 2016 and an awesome value, the finance department was helpful and professional. Thanks for the new trucks see you soon when I trade

Dealer response

Thank you for the awesome review & congratulations again on your TWO vehicles!!

Great team

Walked in got approved found a car at a great price . Real easy business no haggling no pressure made you feel at home then they got me the loan at a great rate considering I had no credit. So if you need a car go see them they will.take care of you Go there and be the judge yourself. Angela adams christiaan Jennings and Gabe thank you for making buying a car so easy.

3.6

Ran credit through at least 8 Credit Unions

I had put an earlier review on their facebook page, giving them a 5 star. Little did I know, they ran my credit through multiple credit unions, after I SPECIFICALLY SAID ONLY RUN THROUGH MY BANK BECAUSE I ALREADY GOT APPROVED FOR A LOAN. Almost 2 months later I'm still receiving denies in the mail from all different credit unions. I'm very irritated, considering they did not tell me they were running my credit through all different unions, after I said only my bank.

1.0

My review

Went there over two weeks ago. As usual got the used dealer run around. They called back later in the day saying they can get me into a 15 escape. Didn't here from them for two more days. I had to call them to find detailed out the story. They needed some more info. Been over a week still haven't heard from them

Outstanding

this is my second time buying vehicle from them and just when i thought they could not out do my first experience they went above and beyond for me Angela is the best ,found me what i was looking for and made it happen.