Nashua Used Car Superstore

37 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 14, 2017

Had bad credit and little money down and Angela and Steve helped me find the perfect car for me with payments in the range I was looking for, would recommend... them to anyone looking to build credit or looking for an easy car buying expetience

Thanks for the awesome review!!!

June 14, 2017

Thanks for the awesome review!!!

• June 20, 2017

The gm Pete was fantastic great customer service and willing to do as much as you possibly can to help the customer with the right deal with the right... car. Angela Adams is the best Shields person I've ever dealt with she's professional and down-to-earth person very comfortable to talk to and will do anything to help to get you into the right car she was so good her and Pete that I brought my mom in and they helped her get a car. If you're looking for a car speak to Angela Adams she is the best sales associate ever met.

Thanks for the awesome review Nicholas!

June 13, 2017

I ended up buying 2 !, got a fantastic jeep limited great price and better service m, I also got a Ram 2016 and an awesome value, the finance department... was helpful and professional. Thanks for the new trucks see you soon when I trade

Thank you for the awesome review & congratulations again on your TWO vehicles!!

February 27, 2017

Walked in got approved found a car at a great price . Real easy business no haggling no pressure made you feel at home then they got me the loan at a... great rate considering I had no credit. So if you need a car go see them they will.take care of you Go there and be the judge yourself. Angela adams christiaan Jennings and Gabe thank you for making buying a car so easy.

January 31, 2017

I had put an earlier review on their facebook page, giving them a 5 star. Little did I know, they ran my credit through multiple credit unions, after I... SPECIFICALLY SAID ONLY RUN THROUGH MY BANK BECAUSE I ALREADY GOT APPROVED FOR A LOAN. Almost 2 months later I'm still receiving denies in the mail from all different credit unions. I'm very irritated, considering they did not tell me they were running my credit through all different unions, after I said only my bank.

January 14, 2017

Went there over two weeks ago. As usual got the used dealer run around. They called back later in the day saying they can get me into a 15 escape. Didn't... here from them for two more days. I had to call them to find detailed out the story. They needed some more info. Been over a week still haven't heard from them

November 9, 2016

this is my second time buying vehicle from them and just when i thought they could not out do my first experience they went above and beyond for me Angela... is the best ,found me what i was looking for and made it happen.

August 11, 2016

The car I was interested in actually got sold before I could look at it. I was a little disappointed in that I was traveling a distance for this particular... vehicle, I had to follow up only to find out it had been sold.

April 25, 2016

From the sales rep (Mike) to the finance guy (Austin); totally awesome people. The service person (Nick) totally accommodating!! We will definitely be... back there for another 2 car deal!