Nashua Used Car Superstore

Friday 7:30am–5:00pm 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(603) 261-2127 (603) 261-2127

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nashua Used Car Superstore from DealerRater.

Exceptional customer service above and beyond

Could not be happier with my purchase. I have purchased many vehicles in the past and this is the best experience at any dealership so far. Juan Ocasio (sales manager) made the whole entire process so easy and painless. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great deal on a pre-owned vehicle. I'll give this place a 10 out of 10.

Courteous sales staff. Great no pressure buying experience

We bought a truck from Jared at Nashua used car superstore and it was a great experience from beginning to end. We had visited other dealers in the area and they lost out on a major sale from us due to their arrogance believing they were the biggest and best! Jared was kind and listened to what our car needs were and found a vehicle that matched without being pushy or aggressive. Overall it was the best car buying experience we have had! We will definitely come to Key Auto Nashua used car superstore for future purchases!

Anthony Rocks!

Anthony Labbe answered all our questions, educated us, was professional and got us a great deal!! Thank you Anthony! If you go there, ask for Anthony and tell him Lorraine T sent you!!

Great experience

Great service and experience. Anthony helped us get all set up with a perfect new car for our family. Would highly recommend. They went above and beyond to help us and even played with our 2 year old while we were waiting. If you are in need of a car I would highly suggest going here!!

Used car

The gm Pete was fantastic great customer service and willing to do as much as you possibly can to help the customer with the right deal with the right car. Angela Adams is the best Shields person I've ever dealt with she's professional and down-to-earth person very comfortable to talk to and will do anything to help to get you into the right car she was so good her and Pete that I brought my mom in and they helped her get a car. If you're looking for a car speak to Angela Adams she is the best sales associate ever met.

Dealer response

Thanks for the awesome review Nicholas!

Great service

Had bad credit and little money down and Angela and Steve helped me find the perfect car for me with payments in the range I was looking for, would recommend them to anyone looking to build credit or looking for an easy car buying expetience

Dealer response

Thanks for the awesome review!!!

Great bought 2 vehicles!

I ended up buying 2 !, got a fantastic jeep limited great price and better service m, I also got a Ram 2016 and an awesome value, the finance department was helpful and professional. Thanks for the new trucks see you soon when I trade

Dealer response

Thank you for the awesome review & congratulations again on your TWO vehicles!!

Great team

Walked in got approved found a car at a great price . Real easy business no haggling no pressure made you feel at home then they got me the loan at a great rate considering I had no credit. So if you need a car go see them they will.take care of you Go there and be the judge yourself. Angela adams christiaan Jennings and Gabe thank you for making buying a car so easy.

3.6

Ran credit through at least 8 Credit Unions

I had put an earlier review on their facebook page, giving them a 5 star. Little did I know, they ran my credit through multiple credit unions, after I SPECIFICALLY SAID ONLY RUN THROUGH MY BANK BECAUSE I ALREADY GOT APPROVED FOR A LOAN. Almost 2 months later I'm still receiving denies in the mail from all different credit unions. I'm very irritated, considering they did not tell me they were running my credit through all different unions, after I said only my bank.

1.0

My review

Went there over two weeks ago. As usual got the used dealer run around. They called back later in the day saying they can get me into a 15 escape. Didn't here from them for two more days. I had to call them to find detailed out the story. They needed some more info. Been over a week still haven't heard from them