Nashua Used Car Superstore

Friday 7:30am–5:00pm 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(603) 261-2127 (603) 261-2127

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nashua Used Car Superstore from DealerRater.

1.4

Typical lying sales people

Lie and tell you you're definitely approved with the money you say you have down and after looking at your credit. Then never answer calls or texts again. Went in in person the salesman literally hid and had someone say he wasn't in even though I saw him

1.0

Nine dollar car inspection special 4 days before Xmas!!

I have a sable with 54.000 original miles and have taken care of any problem right away! This car is as tight as my girlfriends 2013 Honda CRV and use it to attend my many VA hospital doctors in Manchester NH . 9 bucks for an inspection is cheap as it gets ! Well he entered all the information into the computer from my 2017 registration so every little problem is entered for every inspection station in NH to see! Being a mechanic and doing my own work until I become a service connected disabled vet a few years ago I was sure this car would pass. The mechanic put it on the lift and took me out to the garage and gave A list a mile long about loose tie rods and a rusty rear rotor and the pads and calipers would need replacement and that and the pads calipers needed replacement and on and on !!! We are talking at least 1500 dollars to pass inspection! A 9 dollar rip off is what this place does! I went to 2 mechanics that have done work for me and one just put on new rotors and pads on the front and rotated my tires 2 months ago! He could not believe the list of problems this outfit/ used car dealership had down on the rejection print out! they both told me I got ripped off and It's on all the Inspection station Computers and that I should have come to them and pay the extra 30 bucks Don't get ripped off by these shisters ! I think one reasons they get you in there with a 9 dollar inspection is to reject and maybe get you to buy one of the used cars or get a good thousand bucks repairing things that are not a danger on the road!! Can't do it on service connected disability pay and It's a pretty low scam!! I'm looking into this much further with a little help from my mechanic buddies!

Consumer response

This list of a car with 56000 thousand original miles with no rust driven maybe 6000 miles yearly all highway Garaged until 2011 and not driven for 7 years until I bought it from my Dad with 31000 miles on it because he bought a Prius in 2005 Here is the inspection rejection list!!! Spring / Strut/ Torsion bar-left front!! Spring/Strut/ Torsion Bar Right front!!! Defective steering- Linkage free play Emergency foot brake inadequate stopping power left rear! Emergency brake warning light inoperable!?? Wrong diagnoses I use the Emergency brake on Inclines! Rust on Inside of right and left rotors. Wrong on these young fella! That car has no play in the steering No noises in the front end at all Brakes on a dime and I would drive that car cross country 50 times with no safety issues at al!!!l Want to drive it ?? take it out on the Everett Turnpike and point out all your expert diagnoses and I'll fix every problem you think is a danger to society Loose defective steering is delusional I had a recall on the front springs and had them replaced a year or 2 ago at the ford dealer right down the street and that mechanic told me the struts are just fine and no issues with front end the car is just broken in! He said you can expect another 100.000 with no issues ! Ruined my Christmas and you knew it !!

2.2

Where are you when I need you?

Got a car from them so far it's been a lemon! In three months I've spent thousands of extra dollars on it to keep it going! Tried a warranty and when that didn't work I tried for a refund and it takes 6 to 8 weeks? Come on place has millions they can't refund me in a more timely fashion? Once your car is bought its like you're a ghost they don't seem to care.

Outstanding

this is my second time buying vehicle from them and just when i thought they could not out do my first experience they went above and beyond for me Angela is the best ,found me what i was looking for and made it happen.

3.0

miss opportunity

The car I was interested in actually got sold before I could look at it. I was a little disappointed in that I was traveling a distance for this particular vehicle, I had to follow up only to find out it had been sold.

Love these guys! totally awesome!!

From the sales rep (Mike) to the finance guy (Austin); totally awesome people. The service person (Nick) totally accommodating!! We will definitely be back there for another 2 car deal!

Amazing customer service

I was struggling looking for a car for a while and then I did some research and Nashua used car superstore popped up, I have worked with a few other places that couldn't help me and were rude and wouldn't give me the time.of day.........but I spoke with Matt pina and the manager Steve and they are working so hard on getting me into a car 0 down, this is by far the most amazing thing anyone has ever done for me.and very much appreciated. If I were to recommend a place for bad credit or good go to Matt pina at the Nashua Used car superstore he'll help you out! Although it takes time! Its totally worth the wait to get into a car! As well as Steve is very positive and outgoing at what he does! Both have amazing attitudes and are great to work with! I totally reccomend this place to anyone and everyone! They go beyond everything to help you!

Excellent Customer Service!!

I bought a car here a couple months ago with the help of Chris, he was very helpful and even though I was extremely picky he found me exactly what I wanted. After buying I had some difficulty and had to then deal with the amazing Sales Managers Steve and Austin, they were very helpful and I really appreciate all they did for us. I couldn't be happier with my car and the service I received. I have recommended them to any and everyone and will continue to do so. I feel they went above and beyond for my family and I and appreciate it! Thanks Guys!

Dealer response

Thanks for the awesome review Donna! Chris loved working with you and everyone here at Nashua Used Car Superstore appreciates your business. Congratulations on the new car!!

Best Customer Service!

Worked with Gustavo and Steve both were easy to work with, no pressure atmosphere and super honest! I would work with them again!

Dealer response

Thanks for the awesome review Jenn! Gustavo and Steve loved working with you and we are so pleased to hear about your positive experience! We look forward to seeing you again :)

You will never get better service than this dealer

Laura Horning is as helpful as possible. Went in with only a rough idea what we wanted and she focused us with a high energy level not seen before. Could not be more outstanding. Offered to even valet us to other branches. Top notch for sure.