Nashua Used Car Superstore

Friday 7:30am–5:00pm 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(603) 261-2127 (603) 261-2127

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nashua Used Car Superstore from DealerRater.

Review

I just bought a car from Nashua Used Car Superstore. Dionne was the sales rep and she was great. It took a little over an hour from test drive to the final signature.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review Rick! Dionne loved working with and appreciates the kind words. We look forward to seeing you again at Nashua Used Car Superstore!

I got a new car!

Laura helped me purchase the car I wanted with little effort. She has great energy and will go to bat for your needs. Thanks a bunch Laura!

Cannot thank Laura enough for the amount of time she spent with me. Her awesome personality,knowledge and attention to detail was second to none. No pressure or b.s and will recommend Laura to everyone! Thanks for first time of having a fantastic experience at a dealship Ms Horning!

Easy Car Buying Experience

I went to Nashua Used Car Superstore knowing exactly what I wanted and had been searching for months for the right car at the best price. I was in no huge rush to purchase a vehicle but while doing my daily search online I came across a car with all the features I wanted for the lowest price and miles I had seen. I knew this vehicle would have gone quick so I immediately headed down to the lot and was introduced by Angela. We took the car out for a test drive and felt no pressure at all about purchasing the car from anyone. The next day I went in late after work to give it one last look before going forward on the deal we agreed upon. Matt helped us with all the paperwork and even stayed till 11 pm to make sure we understood everything about the deal and all the papers were signed. Even after the purchase they went above and beyond answering questions and making me feel comfortable about the purchase I had made. Great experience, upbeat staff, not your average haggling dealership

Excellent experience, outstandign staff

Dionne was outstanding as was the rest of the staff throughout the experience. stopped by after seeing car listed on line that I was interested in. Was on the lot less than a minute when Dionne happened by and saw we were interested in a particular car. Had keys in hand in less than two minutes and were taking a test drive. Made a decision to buy sometime before we hit the first traffic light. Started paperwork upon return to dealership, everything explained and expedited as much as can be. Dionne even had my phone programmed to the Bluetooth before we finished all the paperwork. No haggling, no hassles, no pressure. Second car a member of my family has purchased form Key (son bought one about two years ago). Can't picture doing it any other way at this point.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review Bob!! It sounds like you had an awesome time at Nashua Used Car Superstore and we really appreciate you leaving this comment on Cars.com! Dionne loved working with you and appreciates your kind words. We look forward to you stopping by again!

Felt cared fir

If you are looking for a dealership that will treat you with respect and will go above and beyond to meet your needs this is the place to go. They are amazing! I kept my sales women until almost 11:00 pm as well as the sales manager and finance manager, and they were all upbeat and helpful until the very end. Angela, Steve and Austin you are amazing.

the way car buying should be

I had a great experience with the purchase of my used Toyota Highlander. Even though I wasn't looking for an expensive vehicle, Chris took the time to really listen to my needs. With a young children you need space to accommodate all their "stuff". I was really impressed by Chris and Austin's understanding and patience as I had my 6 year old with me. Again, great job and I will tell everyone to go to the Nashua Used Car Superstore!!!!!!!

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you leaving us feedback on Cars.com and it sounds like you had a positive experience - we love hearing this! We look forward to you stopping by again for any automotive needs!

amazing service

I am very pleased with my service. They went above and beyond to reach my needs!!

Dealer response

Thanks for the review Yammyra! We appreciate you leaving your feedback on Cars.com and hope you come visit us again!

Excellent service from a professional team

I was referred to the Superstore by a friend and wasn't let down. I had my heart set on a truck or SUV and walked away with a GREAT car! My credit is nonexistent because the last loan I needed was 15 years ago. Due to that, I only qualified for trucks with extremely high miles and years. From sitting with me and talking about vehicles, my wonderful sales lady suggested that I test drive a car that she thought I would like...and I LOVE it! I arrived in a truck with over 300,000 miles, more rust than metal and 20 years old. They took it for a trade in and I left in a fully loaded 1 year old car. All in all they have a great selection and a qualified, professional and friendly staff. I recommend Nashua Used Car Superstore to anyone looking for any vehicle. They will find the right vehicle for your credit and budget.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review!! It sounds like your salesperson found the right car for you!! We appreciate you leaving us a review on Cars.com and hope you come by again!

Laura is Great!

My boyfriend and I stopped in to look at a car we saw from the side of the road, and Laura came out to greet us right away. Laura was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, and she respects all her customers, even the younger ones like us. After visiting for the first time, we looked around at other dealerships before returning to Nashua Used Car Superstore to see Laura, because we loved her attention to detail and outgoing HONEST personality. She is up front about everything and goes to bat for her customers. Unfortunately, the dealership did not have the car for us, but I would recommend Laura and her services to everyone!