Hertz Car Sales Beaverton

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday 11:00am–6:00pm
(503) 574-2653 (503) 574-2653

3.8

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.3

Hertz

I recently got a used 2015 VW Passat in Beaverton, OR and it was a good experience getting the car that i had my eye on. The workers were friendly and helpful especially Jason Moore.

Very easy and quick experience

This was my first buying experience. I had sat through an all day process with my husband before at another car dealership and it was tiring. In this case, Garth had us in and out of there with a new car before lunch - and this was on a Saturday! They were upfront and honest. Made the car buying experience super easy and straightforward.

Haggle Free Buying and Good Customer Service

I recently purchased a 2014 Nissan Altima and received great customer service and follow up from Garth and the whole service team at the Beaverton, Oregon location. They were courteous; and the buying process was relatively haggle free from price of car, answering questions, and explaining details related to the final car sale. This is my third Nissan Altima that I purchased from Hertz due to car prices and positive buying experience.

Good customer service

The low and no-haggle pricing and warranty from Hertz is great, and the salesperson I spoke with was very friendly and low-pressure. They just didn't have the exact vehicle I wanted, but if they did I certainly would have purchased here. I'll check these guys out in the future for other vehicle needs.

Great Car Buying Experience!

I recently bought a beautiful 2013 Toyota Camry from Hertz Car Sales in Beaverton, Oregon. It was the best car buying experience! Maureen Jones, is a very professional and well informed sales person. I can not over emphasis the kindness and expertise, Ms. Jones brought to the whole experience. Thank you, Maureen!