Waverly Auto Sales

24 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• August 14, 2014

I was very please with the service I received while buying a car. It was very easy to get in touch with the owner if I had questions and easy to arrange... a look at the car and test drive it. The owner is a very nice guy and he will make you laugh. Very reasonable price and he let us test drive the Corvette for fun! He made me feel very comfortable with the purchase I made and I know I got my car for a good price unlike those other big name dealers that will try and shove prices down your through to make you buy the car. All in all great service awesome owner I would highly recommend buying a car from here if not giving a few of them a look its worth your time. -Orlando

June 12, 2018

My wife and I had one of the best experiences with waverly auto . My credit was in bad shape and I was in need of a reliable vehicle. Anderson worked for... a few days very hard to get me a loan and found one for me. I was able to purchase a beautiful truck and felt comfortable through the whole process. Very nice people and very honest at waverly auto . I will deff return someday when the time comes and I highly recommend stopping in if your in need of a vehicle . Very nice inventory. Thanks again Anderson we are very happy.

March 25, 2018

Auto dealers have to make a profit. Having said that I trust this guy. I purchased a late model, used Subaru Legacy from him. How often can you say that... you trust the guy that sold you a car? Lol!

March 7, 2018

I purchashed a Honda Ridgeline from AL at Waverly. I found him to be friendly and easy going .He shared all his knowledge about the specific vehicle I... was looking at. I am extremely happy with the truck and it's all that Al presented it to be. I met Anderson in the finance department and he was more than pleasant and knew his work inside and out. They both went above and beyond in accommodating me . It was a pleasure and I highly recommend these folks. Sean

February 28, 2018

Awesome service, great employees, helped me out with no problems and found me the truck I have been looking for! Definitely recommend this dealership to... others!

June 1, 2017

Initally I found the truck online, and within hours of my email expressing interest in the truck, so was called by Anderson to give me the details. Then... I flew to Boston to see the truck in person....unbelieveable the quality of this truck! After driving the vehicle and arrangements were made, I left the dealership within hours of arriving in Massachusetts. Honest, reliable service and unparalleled attention to get the customer what they need! Regardless of where you live...local out of state, Al and Anderson are ready to get you in a safe vehicle and a rock bottom prices. I appreciate the service I received..I was out of my element and could have been railroaded, but I wasnt...thank you Waverly Auto Sales for taking care of me! Love my truck.

May 9, 2017

Al an all his co workers are great a respectful people . They are right on top of things they do what they say when I financed my car through them it was... so easy an they make you feel like your part of the family there I will be sending everyone that wants to by a car or even get a vehicle fixed to them they are great at what they do!!!

April 28, 2017

Best purchase I ever done guys were excellent and the car quality the best I purchased the car and they did all the insurance for me when I pick up the... vehicle was nice and clean

March 29, 2017

Best car buying experience I've had. Quality no pressure, no hassle, customer service. Highly recommend this place.

March 14, 2017

We just bought our car from Al at eagerly auto. The car buying process was easy, fun and smooth. Al was excellent to work with and had a great sense... of humor too. We are more than pleased with our experience. I would absolutely buy another car from Waverly Auto.